Promos Because This Is Only...The Beginning... (Part 2 of 2)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Because This Is Only...The Beginning... (Part 2 of 2)

With the lantern left behind and Darius still standing in this dirty, old basement which now leads to another basement (...with a soon-to-be tunnel running through it), he goes on to talk.

Aaahhh...nice and dark, perfect time to have a chat with you.

And just like something out of a movie, the champ goes through a disturbing metamorphosis of sorts. Darius is twitching and contorting as The Dark Guardian slips out of his body and into existence.

WHAT WAS THAT?! WHAT. THE. FUCK. WAS THAT? WHAT THE FUCK I TELL YOU ABOUT CONTROLLING MY BODY?!

My bad? Besides, it’s always fun to play with these people’s minds. I mean ain’t it fun?

It is! But that's not the fuckin' point. You're supposed to warn me when you do that shit.

The Dark Guardian slides to the more darker part of this basement as the lantern some light to see at least Darius.

Do you think anyone suspect a thing?

Not even close, they have no clue that we put on a performance that last time when I acted drunk. And it was just to mask your plan for me...for us. Shit, they still think it’s just Darius being Darius but that’ll all change...once, that next phase begins, right?

Right! We have to prepare for when that night should come.

I got to be completely honest...I still don’t fully understand why I just couldn’t take care of business as I am. I mean look at what I've done. I'M THE LDW CHAMP RIGHT NOW!!! CAN'T NOBODY STOP ME!!!

Yes and as good as that is...It’s still not the right path for you. There’s a lot for you to learn and a lot for you to do after you’ve been properly tested. But for now, we’ll just continue to do what is necessary to maintain our appearance.

Yeah well, all I know is winning is...SO MUCH SWEETER than losing. I swear it's like everything is becoming perfectly aligned in the darkness. The stars and moons are where they should be...for one, Darius Wright.

Well you just keep working hard at what I asked you to do and I'll handle the mayhem that comes with it. I told...you can count on your...Dark Guardian.

I see that now...and thank you, really. By the way...what is this shit you have us creating down here?

The Dark Champ takes a few steps and hop down into the dirt hole where the lantern was left.

Why Isn’t it obvious by now?

NO, DAMN IT!! TELL ME!!

Why, I've provided you...with your very own...pathway…

to Hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.