• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cody Rhodes wants to become the most profitable talent in WWE history

Chris

Dreams are Endless

A long-term goal for me is, I would like to be the most profitable talent that WWE has ever had. And I know who hangs in that group. You know, your Austin 3:16's, your Hustle, Loyalty, Respect, your John Cena's. I know what I have been doing. And I know the length that I have to keep doing this for this goal to become a reality.
So that one, it's a little inside baseball, and it's not all that glamorous. But I really, even today, feel a sense of -- I would like to give WWE everything I possibly have. Everything I possibly have. Because I feel like so much has been given to me coming out of WrestleMania 40. Yeah, sure, we worked for it. And sure, we earned it. And I do think I'm the right person for the job. But I'd like to make sure I, when it's time, leave them in the best possible place they've ever been.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Allegedly Steve Austin has more numbers than Hogan/Cena lifetime.

12 Million shirt sales alone in 1998, I believe he's purported to be the biggest merchandise seller in company history.
I believe it, there is not a more iconic shirt than 3:16 + he had a few other cool ones. Everyone in primary school had an austin shirt when I grew up.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I think in the consumer culture we have currently, its feasible he could accomplish

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
:jade with how much shit cost nowadays also he don’t even have to sell as much product as those before him to be more profitable!