Promos First Impressions Matter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"First Impressions Matter"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7864984ae0c7b19ecca59917e74116c4.png

The evening has passed and night falls on the city, as we view it from the comforts of a penthouse sweet. With a modern feel, there is a mix of whites and greys, with touches of light blue. Between one of the windows, there is an abstract painting which is white and black with touches of gold thrown in, making it stand out from the rest of the colours in the room as the lights are dimmed. In the living area, the coffee table has candles and two bottles of wine on it, with glasses set and several rose petals on the couch. Looking to the side we see the outline of a man in the window. With a black dress shirt on with dark slacks, he also has a fedora on his head, tipped. Turning around we see the man himself is Brian Toogood, who takes his hat off and chuckles.

“What? Were you idiots expecting someone else? Hahaha!” before tossing his hat onto the couch. “Well, it’s been quite an eventful weekend, hasn’t it? I worked on my tan, got a date with a beautiful,” He pauses, “beautiful girl. Like I’m serious. A total 11 on the scale I’m talking here. I think I’m in love already, haha. Life seems more than good with Brian Toogood. That’s right, my life is too good right now.” Brian tilts his head. “Well, minus one thing.”

Showing a bit of a mini-temper tantrum matching what it was on social media, Brian Toogood’s face turns red as he shouts.

“LDW disrespected me with their idea of a debut!!!”

Breathing quickly through his nose, it is clear that the rich kid is heated.

“You have The Great Brian Toogood making his debut for you and you put him in the match with freaking… PATRIOT!? You know, Patriot, a smaller version of that Super Hero with the American Shield thing, I think Mr America is name was. Patriot, the guy who has a terrible fisting habit on social media. The guy who’s like” Brian uses a very condescending and high pitched tone. "‘Golly gee, I can’t wait to face you,’ like a total geek! Who cares about Sportsmanship? And worse of it all, he’s been threatening me with this thing called ‘The Loser Lock,’” Brian says despite that not being the nickname of the hold before he adds a side comment.

“Which by the way, thanks, nerd, now I can Google that hold and figure a way to get out of it.” BTG winks. “And has tried to play subtle mind-games like he’s one of those space wizards.”

Pacing a bit around his apartment, Brian Toogood talks to the cameraman. “But I thought, ‘No, I can’t have this dweeb be on the record as my first opponent.’ No, all the legendary careers need a right start. You only have one chance to make a first impression and opening the show with him is not even good, let alone Toogood. At the same time, I know this dumbass will keep bothering me time and time again until I shut him up. Which is why I found this genius solution to solve this while making a statement with this.”

He stops and looks towards the camera. “Because I don’t just talk tough, Darius, I know I can back it up too. I can prove I’m a master, not an Apprentice, that I am the main event worthy talent, not a nerd, and that perhaps being Too good is more than amazing.” He smiles. “See what I did there? Ain’t I clever? I know, I'm a genius with my words! haha!”

Taking his fedora off the couch and dusting it off before putting it back on and heading towards the door. “But thanks to a large effort and an agent I totally remember the name of, I found a solution. Something I call ‘A Brian Toogood showcase.’ The spotlight will be on” He does his normal pointing routine. “B-T-G, with my debut as it should. I pick the match and with the power in my hands, as it should have been from the start, I will not just become the winningest man in LDW history, but I will have an appropriate first match and shutting up that dumbass all in one-”

In front of his door, Brian Toogood turns away from it to face the camera. “And probably all the other dumbasses on this roster. First impressions matter, so why just make it right,” as he pauses, his doorbell rings, likely signalling his date arriving, which causes Brian to add, “When you can make it just... too... good?” before winking to the camera as he turns around. As the wrestler turns the doorknob, the camera cuts away, leaving the cocky prick to his date.

Main Mention: @Patriot Pants

OOC: Technically I mention everyone, but I am facing him so yeah. And WAIT?! A BEAVIE PROMO UNDER 1000 WORDS!? WHAT IS THIS!?