Kayfabe Happy Valentine's Day

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Minho and Wendi are in a nice empty restaurant. The lighting is dimmed and there is a candle with flowers on the table they are seated at. Minho is wearing a neck brace and arm cast. Wendi is wearing a floral dress. Minho stares at his plate of food.*

Wendi: Are you not going to eat?

Minho: ...

Wendi:
... You need to eat.

Wendi:
Come on, it’s your favourite! Pizza with chicken, ham, pepperoni and bacon.

Wendi: What was the point in you bringing me here if you aren’t going to eat, or talk?

Minho: ... It’s Valentine’s Day.

Wendi: That was yesterday.

Minho:
We’re Asian. We celebrate it the next day.

Wendi: That’s... Not a thing...

*Minho strains to turn and look around the empty restaurant.*

Minho: Well, that explains why this place is empty. Isn’t that better though, no annoying people?

Wendi: I guess...

*Wendi continues eating her food. Minho tries to grab a slice of his pizza but quickly remembers his arm is in a cast and sulks.*

Wendi: Use your left arm.

Minho: You use your left arm...

Wendi: Hey, if you’re going to be snappy then we can just leave? Is that what you want?

Minho: ... No... I want you to enjoy your meal.

Wendi: Thank you. Now eat.

*Minho lifts up a slice of pizza with his left hand and begins to eat with the most unamused look he could possibly have on his face.*

Wendi: ... Why don’t you take the cast off? Your arm can’t be that hurt. In your match Luis hardly hit your arm.

Minho: Someone stomped on my arm! I don’t know if it was him, or one of the thug squad that attacked me, but it hurts.

Wendi: Enough for you to wear a cast?

Minho: Yes! And that’s why I’m not wrestling this week. What’s your excuse?

Wendi:
... I’m just not feeling up to it.

Minho:
Why? You held your own in the two matches you’ve had. You even won one of them. What’s the problem?

Wendi: These women are tough. It just isn’t what I was expecting. I need more training. Maybe I should change my name... Wendilina sound’s good...

Minho: Don’t be silly. That’s stupid and will never work. You can never have enough training though, but what if you had a match next week? Isn’t Vanessa still champion? If Luis is champion, she can’t also be champion. Take it from her.

Wendi: I have no problem with Vanessa. She seems nice.

Minho:
She seems nice? What, is she your friend now?

Wendi: We talk from time to time, yeah.

Minho: How could you betray me like this? She’s with Alvarado!

Wendi: Yeah, and she thinks this little rivalry of yours is just as stupid as I do.

*Minho audibly gasps.*

Minho: How could you!

Wendi: He’s better than you, and that’s fine. There was always going to be someone. You haven’t been wrestling as long as him. It’s ok.

Minho: No! I refuse! Anyone but him. Have you not seen the things he’s done to be over the weeks?

Wendi: I don’t think he’s really done anything wrong. He’s been booked into these situations just like you, and if anything, you’ve been the bully.

Minho: A bully! These are bold claims, Wendi! Explain!

Wendi: Well... In the tag match you had, he tried to break up the pin at the end, he just wasn’t quick enough.

Minho: I would’ve been quick enough!

Wendi: The singing competition he just didn’t show up, so didn’t do anything wrong there.

Minho: The coward...

Wendi: In the dance-off, he was voted the winner. That’s not his fault.

Minho: He was terrible! And technically that was your fault.

Wendi: And then, you got him disqualified in a match you had nothing to do with. That was unprovoked!

Minho: He had it coming!

Wendi: He really didn’t. If anything, he has reason not to like you. You’re just being salty...

Minho: Salty! You think I’m being...

*Minho stares at Wendi open mouthed.*

Minho: This is salty...

*Minho grabs the salt shaker and tries to unscrew the top with one hand.*

Wendi: Don’t do it...

*Minho manages to unscrew the top and pours the salt onto his pizza, still staring straight at Wendi.*

Wendi: ... You did it...

*Minho stands up and walks to the door of the restaurant.*

Wendi: Where are you going?

Minho: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Wendi: It was YESTERDAY!

*Minho slams the door behind himself. Wendi sighs and continues eating on her own. The camera fades to black.*

Status
Not open for further replies.