Jesse Ventura says he's in talks with WWE since Vince McMahon is gone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yeah lol I'm like 75% sure his conspiracy theory show was just shits and giggles lol

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah lol I'm like 75% sure his conspiracy theory show was just shits and giggles lol

I dunno man he seemed pretty serious about that conspiracy shit when he’d do the radio show tours.

But I get it

He’s from your home state
I ain’t letting anyone shit on Fandango or Stephen King

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I dunno man he seemed pretty serious about that conspiracy shit when he’d do the radio show tours.

But I get it

That's where the 25% comes in lol, I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he actually genuinely thought them but feels like he's doing it because it's his brand at this point

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I believe most conspiracy theorists start them as a grift but eventually work themselves into a shoot so by now he believes all of it

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Not sure about Jesse being a piece of shit, he's definitely a bit of a narcissist with a penchant for overexaggerating, but he's also pro-marijuana, pro-LGBTQ, and pro-human rights.

He's also Minnesotan so my blinders are on full blast :kawhi
I am with you on this and I guess we're in the minority here. I have always liked Ventura. I don't always agree with him, but you know that he will always give his honest opinion no matter what anyone thinks. He cannot be intimidated.

I wouldn't say he is a narcissist in the true definition of the word. That word gets thrown around a lot lately and usually it is misused. It's like a few years ago where Quora was overrun with people who claimed to be psychopaths but were too stupid to even know what a psychopath was, beyond watching "Silence of the Lambs." That's just the psychologist in me being picky. But I do understand what you mean.

I would say he's definitely an asshole in some ways. But I agree with a lot of his stances on social issues. I also always liked him as a commentator. I don't think I ever enjoy a commentator saying anything more than I enjoy "Shut up, McMahon!"

Regarding the issue, Jesse has always been pressing for a union for pro wrestlers. He likely thinks that with McMahon gone, that this might become more probable. I would expect him to address this issue soon if he does get involved.

But I am a fan too, so I would happy to see him.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

But I get it

I am not from Maine, but anyone shits on Stephen King and

0*9si2bw6JfXUMDgAp.jpg

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I believe most conspiracy theorists start them as a grift but eventually work themselves into a shoot so by now he believes all of it

You are definitely right on that. I watched it happen first hand with my brother. He was so deep into that conspiracy shit late in his life, it was sometimes hard to talk to him. I mean, he believed that we sent a rocket to the moon and the moon clanged like a gong. I am still trying to figure out where the fuck that came from.

But he was my big brother and he always beat up anyone who bullied me, so I put up with it. But it really screwed up his mind and the paranoia was really scary the last few years of his life.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I’m with Bobby when he said Jesse is definitely a narcissist. But good for him if he got a legends deal. I doubt he’s going to be on TV for the reasons he listed, so it’s no skin off my nose

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
He definitely has narcissistic qualities. However, Jesse's desire to have a union for wrestlers shows that he definitely cares for people other than himself. A true narcissist wouldn't do that. They truly care about no one except themselves. I don't really see Jesse as being that bad, as a clinical narcissist. There are actually a few people out there in the news who do fit the clinical definition quite well, but I don't think Jesse is there.

He does think highly of himself and he does seem to think that he always right and that he is the best person to handle any situation. But that doesn't really make him a narcissist. It just makes him egotistical. If he didn't care about anyone else and used everyone he knew to better himself and then discard them like garbage, I would agree. But I have seen no evidence of him doing that to the degree necessary to truly be a narcissist.