• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

Poyser

Pathological Liar
@Mi$$ Bli$$

this is the post I had written in advance that I was gonna post at day break if I didn’t get busy with work. Would it have worked?

Vote jeff and win with us :garrett

Apologies for the way things went yesterday. I’d have been happy to win with you but it wasn’t actually lylo yet so obviously couldn’t open scum lol

Problem is Doddsy was actually scum, but his role makes him flip town so :heston yeah it was never LyLo

Of course, you could change your mind and try your luck winning with town, but voting with me here gives you a GUARANTEED win

Alco

Yea Alco is... he's... a really... good friend.......

*flashbacks to Death Note Mafia*

......AAAAAAHHHHHHHH :cry
1613635542231.png

Lethal

Tiffy Time
I.....won? It seems in his vain selfishness, Barry granted me the ability to win. John Doe FTW!!!

Thank you for the game, @Juice It was a lot of fun with some very creative role perks and claim restrictions.