• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Sig!

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date

Wrestling Station

Ok rate and feedback is appreciated :)
Batistabanner2.png

PeepShow

If he wins, over the undertaker next week, Kennedy better cash in his MITB, or Im gunna be pissed. Anyway, Nice post...........rep added

^^^you can just tell your a blueberry. Being unable to rate something evenly because you dislike the wrestler involved is sad, really.

I like the concept you're trying to get here, WS. I think you need to add something else to it, as is looks just a little plain for now. The text size/font etc you have used is good, and works well, you're just missing something. Maybe an extra texture/pattern/effect around the edges, or something. Also, a border. Otherwise, its simple and nice!

PeepShow

who said he rated it unevenly.............Id say you're the blueberry id say an 8/10 as well. I think I just needs more color or special effects

StaticX

Meh...it aint that good as the others I've seen from you...its empty and text really bring down your sig...I'd rather add a 1 px stroke to it and make it white color...3/10!

the dark knight

^^^you can just tell your a blueberry. Being unable to rate something evenly because you dislike the wrestler involved is sad, really.
!

the rate is not based on the wrestler . if did i would've gave it 3/10 T_T . think b4 u post .