Kayfabe Realisation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

*Kicking off Precision's first visit to Tokyo is the new World Heavyweight Champion, Will Neilson. Will walks out with a neutral expression, looking around at the small arena with the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder, wearing his ring gear along with a black leather jacket. Neilson nods at the crowd and begins to walk to the ring, getting mixed reactions of boos and cheers from the Tokyo crowd. The champion rolls into the ring and requests a microphone from the timekeeper.*

"... I did it."

*More mixed reactions come from the crowd, Will appears to have a slight grin on his face.*

"For me, holding this title not only shows that I am one of the best, it shows how far I have come in this company and what I have done for it. There may have been interference from the Diamonds, but I triumphed over Buster Gates, to think I was going to give up in that match? Never would I ever. He beat me down, he threw me across the ring and he kept hitting move, after move, after move... however it didn't keep me down. I realised that night, that a loss here wasn't acceptable, for all that I knew, it could've been my last chance at a World title. I promised to each and every one of you that I would walk out of Gauntlet of Champions, and I fulfilled that promise to you guys. I am the god damn World Heavyweight Champion!"

*Will lowers the mic for a few seconds, looking at the championship on his shoulder. He goes to speak again, but hesitates and holds his head, Will's face clearly shows that he is in pain.*

".. haha. Don't worry about it. My head still hurts from the events that transpired last night, not only the match itself... but what happened after it. I was attacked by Rhys Haze. The suprising thing is that this wasn't the Rhys Haze that I knew. I can still the echoes of the chair shots in my head, it was a relentless assault and effictively ruined the celebration. What's gotten into him? I ain't even heard him say a word since coming back, and as you also saw last night, for what he did to me, I repayed him the favour.. roll the clip."

*The relatively small titantron begins to play a replay of what happened during the ending of Rhys Haze vs Frank Kanyon. Haze has Kanyon on the ground and looks to be calling him up to his feet, then seemingly out of nowhere, Will Neilson jumps over the barricade and to the edge of the ring, calling Haze over to his direction. Rhys doesn't say a word, but just stares at the new World champion for a few seconds before turning back around to Frank Kanyon. Frank catches Rhys off guard into a small package hold and gets the 3 count, with Will going back the way he came over the barricade. Haze is furious and storms out of the ring and to the back as the video stops there.*

"I cost him the chance at the IC title, you ruin my night, I'll ruin yours, especially from what he did to me. People can argue that I had it coming, for what I've done to him in the past, and I can see where you come from. I look back and realise that turning my back on him and the fans... has only made him what he is today. I also realised... that the people who watch me at home, the people who watch me compete from the stands, they're the main reason that I am standing here today. The support that the people gave me last night was amazing, the same can be said for Michael. I stand here, World Heavyweight Champion, to say that I freaking love you guys."

*Will has a more identifiable smile on his face, as the crowd are clapping and cheering for some, something that Will hasn't heard since he fought Robert Blake at Hell in a Cell. Neilson grabs the World Heavyweight Championship off of his shoulder and raises it high up in the air.*

"That's what I'm talking about! And as for everyone in the back... who wants a piece of the champ? Right here in Tokyo."

*Will lowers the mic again and throws his title back over his shoulder, awaiting to see if a challenger will come out. Music begins to play over the small arena, and Neilson is just as surprised as the fans are to hear the current Precision Champion, Jack Rogue's music.*

@Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

*The cheering in the arena escalates significantly as the theme of the Precision Champion rings out through the arena and Jack Rogue sprints out from behind the LED board, title in hand. He hypes up the crowd either side of the stage, nods and smiles to the ramp cameraman then grins into the lens. Staring all around him at the thousands of cheering people in the stands, he holds his belt aloft to a loud pop, then shifts his gaze to the new World Heavyweight Champion in the ring, before setting off down the ramp towards him. He slides under the bottom rope into the ring, then meets eyes with his counterpart as he walks to the far corner for a microphone. He is handed a mic by a ring attendant, thanks him, then once again stares into Will Neilson’s eyes, who meets his gaze, unfazed if surprised*

Jack: I’m probably the last person you were expecting to be out here since I’m one of only two people who shouldn’t want what you have. And I’m not out here to declare an intention to chase your title because, frankly, I’m busy defending this… *Rogue lifts up the Precision title again to a cheer* …and making it the most prestigious championship in Precision and the world. I’m here with a different objective. See, I’d love to celebrate a change in champion to someone who looks to have a better attitude, and the removal of Buster Gates can hardly be a bad thing. But I’m sceptical, and while I respect audience opinion immensely I feel that as a fighting champion, and as the protector and gatekeeper that makes me, I have a duty to question whether you are what you purport to be. Are you cut from the same cloth Gates was? Deceiving everyone in this building, at home, backstage, and pretending to be someone you’re not? To sell T-Shirts, buff up that sweet merch cheque, and to get those extra cuts that come with being an ambassador for Precision, a champion it thinks it can be proud of? After all, you’ve had a very sudden change of outlook in recent weeks, from villainous, devious and conniving, to suddenly enthusiastic, courageous and cheery, and you’d have everything to gain for doing it. There’s no great wealth of evidence to back up an accusation here, but the fact is that Buster gave no indication of his ulterior motives and he pulled the wool over all our eyes, twice.

Jack: Another question, Will: where are Anarchy Inc? Sure, they’ve done little publicly since their formation and even less since Williamson and Kirkshaw faded from the spotlight like their titles, but I doubt Reagan Cole, for example, is well enamoured with your new approach. If you’re out then good for you, but why so little ceremony? I wonder, are you still hooked up, still besties with that lot, but disconnected for the sake of a trick to make more money as champ? Or, perhaps, are you a pawn of the Diamonds, who distracted Gates for your win? Are they helping you out in return for a cut of your cash? I hate to interrogate but frankly, I’m suspicious. But this is Precision, not some crime show, so we’re gonna have something else instead of a trial. See, my next question is this: you had a resilient, gutsy, admirable performance to win that from Buster, will that turn out to be the exception or the rule? Has there really been a change in your attitude in the ring? And guess what, we’ll find that out tonight. Our general manager, Trent Kingsley, had a similar question, so he’s tasked me with finding the answer. Our main event, tonight, is champion vs champion. Will Neilson vs Jack Rogue. You’ve got me, on an eight-match winning streak, the guy who beat Buster Gates and Joseph Diamond at the same time and just beat the longest reigning champion in Sony Storm history, Tyson Blade, to keep my title last week. It feels like I’ve got more bruises right now than I’ve had losses in my career, sure, but I am in the form of my life. And my recent performances prove that I am the man to beat, that as I stand here, until someone proves otherwise, I am the best in the world.

*Rogue pauses and holds out his arms, the crowd roaring their agreement*

Jack: So before we do battle tonight and find out whether you’re deserving of that, I’ve got one more question. You’re the World Heavyweight Champion, we all know this, but that title is bigger than you and one day you’ll lose it. Underneath it… who are you, Will?

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Will steps back slightly, and looks over at his World Heavyweight Championship and then at Jack's Precision Championship, he nods and raises the mic back up.*

"You're just the guy I want to face. You hold that, and I hold this, it's a perfect match in my mind, a showcase of the best that Precision has to offer. With all due respect Jack, what I do back there is none of your business, you can ask all these questions about Anarchy Inc and a sudden change of attitude... but what matters is our match tonight. You've fought greats like Vega, Diamond, Blade and Gates, and you've beaten them all. Tonight you face another great, the only difference is that I'm going to beat you. Show me why you hold that title, and I'll damn well show you why I hold this."

*Neilson drops the mic to mixed reactions, with Jack keeping a serious face and nodding his head, seemingly liking the challenge Will has layed out to him. Will walks out of the ring as 'Wild Eyes' plays, and Neilson takes his leave. The Precision Champion is left in the ring staring down at the ramp before the camera cuts to commercial.*

End of Segment