Suggestion Media section.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
How about adding a media section with the following four categories. Indy Wrestling, Puro / Lucha Libre , WWE, WCW and NWA and TNA? I'll post single match links and past shows from AE/ Golden era etc.
Then members can watch old shows / ppvs or pick a certain match they want to watch.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Good idea. We were always going to introduce other wrestling companies, but we didn't know when. I could do this now, but we were trying to keep the sections to a limit. But yeah, I'll make a category tonight for those other companies with the listed sections. At first we were worried they wouldn't get used, but if you're willing to post content in there then sure :)

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Crayo said:
Good idea. We were always going to introduce other wrestling companies, but we didn't know when. I could do this now, but we were trying to keep the sections to a limit. But yeah, I'll make a category tonight for those other companies with the listed sections. At first we were worried they wouldn't get used, but if you're willing to post content in there then sure :)

Seems these area's were not added? :(

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wanted to wait until we had other wrestling fans who were also interested in those other companies. If it's something you all urgently want because you have a lot of content to post, I could probably do it today. Last thing we need is an inactive section though :).

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
I could post a few topic about TNA, then if the area is added it will encourage more fans for other companies to join up.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't add this unless we had new members requesting TNA/Indy/Lucha simply because it's not as popular as WWE, and I'm on another forum which is one of the largest wrestling forums and it has TNA/Indy etc. and those sections are dead.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sure. I might have to get into TNA to start posting in there lol. The next complicated issue is I'd prefer not to create a WHOLE new category for one section which will be called "TNA, RoH & Other Companies". Hmm. Will look very ugly. I could rename "Backstage" to like "Parking Lot" and include it in that category.

Edit: Jonathan has a point, I don't think they're major draws (in terms of members coming in) but I suppose wrestling discussion is our primary niche, and adding it is just nice for the community. I'll leave it open for debate before adding it :).