• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The option to delete your own threads.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
It's never a good thing, unless the deleted posts can only be soft deleted by members. That way, mods/admins can still view the posts instead of having members do something to break the rules but mods/admins can't prove anything because it's been perm deleted.

Reactions: Stopspot

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
It's never a good thing, unless the deleted posts can only be soft deleted by members. That way, mods/admins can still view the posts instead of having members do something to break the rules but mods/admins can't prove anything because it's been perm deleted.
We do have a "junk" section where we move unwanted threads there instead of permanently deleting them just in case we mess up somehow, but I'm pretty sure we can't grant people that ability. I think the best way right now is to just report it and we'll handle it.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm just talking about the members in particular. A perfect example happened the other day in the forum I mod. People started flaming each other and then deleted their posts, thinking that once they hit delete, no one else can see it. I don't think many forums have the perma deletion option available to regular members, but, I have been to one that did actually have that option. I don't remember what host it was, this is going back in time a bit, but, yeah, was surprised that a forum would allow that.....

Reactions: Lady Deathbane