• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Yeah, Corp Officer Number 2.

Corporate Officer Number 1 was Nick Khan so this is certainly quite the development...

I read the whole lawsuit when it came out but I can't remember if 1 or 2 was the one that looked worse in the document.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Nick is buddy buddy with Arie or wtv the fuck his name is in TKO, so I'm guessing he's got a long ass leash since he's also mega valuable to the company. Will be interesting how much pressure will applied to CO1 as the case goes ahead

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Blum was Corporate Officer No. 2 in the Janel Grant lawsuit, which stated that when McMahon met Grant, he set up a meeting with Blum, she met with Blum and the suit said he hardly asked any questions and hired her for a $75,000 year job in the legal department. His name also came up that in February 2020, McMahon told Grant that Blum had warned McMahon that there were a lot of rumors circulating about their relationship and she was transferred to another department

This is from that Observer report for more context

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I mean, even if that was the case, all it proves is that she did send those messages, not that they were done consensually nor that they weren't done under Vince's pressure. :draper2

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
I mean, even if that was the case, all it proves is that she did send those messages, not that they were done consensually nor that they weren't done under Vince's pressure. :draper2
Yea... but the question is if the people who decide what to do with this information are smart enough to think what you're saying.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Yea... but the question is if the people who decide what to do with this information are smart enough to think what you're saying.
DWwBccKXkAEpGYN.jpg