• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welcome EvilBlackCat

Cam!

Wowza
Hi guys,

As you've been taking a stroll around our community today, you may have noticed an individual with a different username color. In fact, we made her blue, or whatever you choose to call that particular hex color # that we have attached to the Commissioner/Moderator position. I'd like to formally introduce @EvilBlackCat as the newest addition to our staff team. As a Commissioner alongside Jonny and CM Punk, she will help fulfill some of the duties that we aren't always able to get to. That includes mundane tasks like creating our live discussions and our rating topics. Hopefully this new addition to our staff team will also assist us in getting our live chats back rolling again. Where you at, @Jeffry Fucking Mason?

In other news, Taylor Swift has recently re-released Love Story:

Taylor's version ftw.

Anyways, welcome EvilBlackCat. I look forward to working with you. Congrats, and good luck working for our supreme ruler, Jacob.

Regards,
Cam