Lucha Star Aramis signs with MLW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
LUCHA STAR ARAMIS SIGNS MULTI-YEAR DEAL WITH MLW
By Mike Johnson on 2021-06-04 10:32:00
MLW announced the following:

yEm6HJSl.jpg

Aramis signs with MLW
Mexican luchador inks multi-year deal with league

NEW YORK - Major League Wrestling® has signed Aramis to a multi-year deal. The deal, which was signed last week, will see Aramis make his MLW debut next month in Philadelphia.

MLW kicks off its new season July 10 in Philadelphia where the league will welcome back fans to the historic 2300 Arena. More tickets are expected to be made available shortly at MLW2300.com.

While details remain unclear, MLW.com has learned that once again Cesar Duran was "heavily involved" in putting this deal in place. Aramis is reportedly will be promoted by the Azteca Underground organization.

When pressed about about what's next for the lucha libre fight club, Duran simply said, "What's next? A reminder that I am the best promoter in the business!!!!"

Reactions: Alexa and Chris