Major League Wrestling - MLW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Court Bauer revived the defunct MLW promotion in 2017 and they have got a TV deal with Bein Sports (a big sports network that operates out of the middle east but also run in Europe and the States).

They have an hour of TV per week and they can also now offer guys actual contracts so it's another place for guys to find regular work. They ran their first big special called the Battle Riot during the summer and they have a big War Games special coming up soon.

They also upload their shows to youtube so if you want to give them a go you can find them there. I like what I have seen from them. It's simple but good booking and some good wrestling with a fun roster.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I have thoroughly enjoyed all I have watched thus far. To me it's like a modernized version of old school southern promotions. Bonus points as well, for I never could have dreamed in 2018 I'd be watching Colonel Parker's Stud Stable commentated by Tony Schiavionne

Reactions: Stopspot

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Modernized Southern wrestling is a perfect way to describe MLW, with some sport wrestling influences thrown in