nZo vs. Joey Janela (shoot fight)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The NWO doesn't want none of Maven in their stable.

My picture is no longer Maven, but even if it still was, Maven is an inaugural Tough Enough Winner and a 3 time hardcore champion
[automerge]1562860326[/automerge]
Hahaha i love Jim Cornette

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tyler2 and Crash

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That bots are some jabroni's. I make the real forums around here.

No, you don't. There is a collaborative effort from me, Solid Snake, Solidus, CM Punk, Grievous, Seto, Beavie, Snowman, Brock, King of Armageddon, Just Kevin, Reag and several others that work to make this forum what it is.

You're just a troll who bitches and whines about everything like I two year old. The forum would survive greatly without you.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
No, you don't. There is a collaborative effort from me, Solid Snake, Solidus, CM Punk, Grievous, Seto, Beavie, Snowman, Brock, King of Armageddon, Just Kevin, Reag and several others that work to make this forum what it is.

You're just a troll who bitches and whines about everything like I two year old. The forum would survive greatly without you.

@GordonRamsayFox sticking up for the boys in the locker room!

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb

Who stepped on your cornflakes?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire