Promos The Choice Is Yours...[Or Is It?]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
The Choice Is Yours...[Or Is It?]

The scene opens blurry and white but then it comes into focus and all that can be seen is the one color. And then it begins to zoom out very smoothly and slow. However as the view slowly zooms out, it becomes clear that there is more to what is being shown. And immediately a voice speaks...

How much can one man carry? This is the question that I want to know...but not just any man. A man who has created a decent future for himself...

The image is starting to make a better visual as it continues to slowly zoom out and it looks to be some type of art project or baked good...actually...it's a cake. The deep voice proceeds in its previous speech...

...this man would later have a wife...and much later, have a child. So how can this man or any person focus on both, a career and their family?...Shit...It's damn near impossible. Although, many have tried and failed...while few have succeeded...barely, even if temporarily.

The scene appears to be showing a young child enjoying their birthday party as their parents and other people are gathered around and celebrating with them. But this isn't any family or people we know, the image is just used for this statement that is being made.

You see love is one thing but pride...well, that's a whole another level. Because see, when you love...you love with everything you have. Pure, genuine, unconditional...love. But when you have pride for something, something you love and treasure...it can consume you, making it hard to care about anything else that matters. Love and pride, both one in the same thing and also somewhat different...

The image soon fades out then fades in on another close-up in black with a small piece of white, doing the same zoom out effect but a little fast.

I have to say, I was a bit impressed with your backstory but then as I gazed over...your current lifestyle, I piti...NO, no...I felt shame for such a prominent warrior who has traded in...for a family, his own family.

The image is becoming clear of a couple on their wedding day exiting a chapel, with happiness all over their face. Another random picture of people, of course.

But hey... then we have this guy...

The image fades out again and presents a new one, it's a close-up of a young Reagan Cole and as it zooms out a little faster than before, more statements are made.

Look at him, on top of the world...riding a rocket to the moon...becoming a superstar in all types of places. He has his courage, his bravery, his confidence...his pride. Seems like a worthy opponent for The Dark Traveler...

And then, there's a sped up montage of all different images of Reagan and his journey whether as a wrestler or manager. The voice shouts out in a furious rage...

BUT THIS AIN'T YOU ANYMORE!!! THIS IS NOT REAGAN COLE OR THIS...THIS... "BRITISH APPRENTICE"!!! You're just a liar and the worst part about it...is that you're lying to the wrong people. Not me, not these wrestlers, not these die-hard/casual fans but you're lying...to your family...your friends...and WORST OF ALL...you're lying...to yourself. This is not a threat against your career...or your family, I'm merely coming to snap the final strings that are narrowly holding the connection between both. Don't you see...I'm giving you a choice...

The images begin to be translucent as we all can now see a visual of Darius Wright materializing through them. However, DW isn't quite done talking as he goes on while trimming up his thick beard and moustache within a bathroom mirror. The buzzing from his hair trimmer makes him speak up more...

The choice is simple really, walk away...walk away and spend more time...at home...with your wife and kid, be "Mr. family man". Be there to live in the moment and show up to every recital, every graduation, every birthday, every family event. Or...you can be "the prideful man", show up to Foundation and attempt to fight with The Dark Traveler...But I will warn you that if you come out to that ring this Saturday...you're just gonna be the one of many casualties to...PAY! THE! COST!

Darius sets down his electric trimmer, wipes and brush any remaining loose hairs around the shaved areas then he walks over to his indoor gym room in the next room. In black sweatpants and currently barefoot, he begins throwing punches and kicks intensely at a black punching bag. The scene fades out in darkness but you can hear Darius muttering...

Apprentice huh?! Yeah, ok...I gotta test that you're sure to fail, muthafucka...

Reactions: Rosie
Status
Not open for further replies.