Promos The Final Preparations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
The Final Preparations

This time, we start this footage from an overhead shot gradually shifting into the normal angle while it shows the LDW champion sitting in his dimly lit living room. He looks to be watching something on his TV as he stares at the 75 inch screen and mutters to himself.

Wait...so he did that one move and then he went for thhheeeeee...ok. I think I've got it.

Darius picks up the TV remote and rewinds the video he's watching which just happens to be showing Reagan Cole in one of his previous matches. He goes on to replay the match over and over again, trying to focus on the sequence of his opponent's moves...

UUUUUUUUGGHHH FUCK!!! I'm not going to remember all this shit from watching videos all night, I mean what's the use anyways?

As Mr. Wright wasn't expecting a real response from his comment, a familiar voice is willing to answer him...

So you dare not to hone your skills against such a compatible adversary? You do know he came very close to defeating you in your first LDW match, Darius?

Close...but not close enough...and I BEAT HIM ALL BY MYSELF!!! So yes, I'm more than ready to put this mangy mutt down, once and for all.

Hmmm...although, I love the arrogance and even the threat...as I idle as it may be.

WHAT?!?...too much of a cliche?!

YEP!

Well then, I'll say this...

Darius stands up, raises his drinking glass full of 'Henny & Coke on the ice' and takes a sip before continuing his remark...

I'll say this, there ain't no goddamn way he's winning my title and I will...I mean, WE will...do whatever necessary to keep it in MY possession. Am I right?!

The Dark Guardian who is standing with a slightly visible grin in a shadowy corner, nods his hooded head in agreement. Darius starts to walk around his home as he keep drinking and talking along the way.

I think we're gonna need a backup plan...because fighting Cole will not be enough. He...he fights strong and fast with nothing but this driven and daring type of attitude. I'm not having him try that shit again in our upcoming match at Blackout. I've now got a mission...a purpose...my destiny to fulfil and REAGAN COLE IS NOT GOING TO BE THE REASON THAT I COULDN'T.

The champ walks into a dark room and The Dark Guardian stays outside its doorway. He finds a lamp in the far corner and turns it on while looking around at his walls of mounted accolades which includes trophies, medals and belts.

So, is this where you go to remind yourself of how great you were?!

Darius chuckles and says...

Nah, not at all. This here is where I come to remember all the chaos...all...the destruction...all the mayhem and madness that I've been fortunate to be a part of. It's the one thing that drives me every morning, noon and night. It's this deep, violent rage that I've managed to control but lately...it's been trying to come out. I can feel it trying to escape from within me and I know the path to darkness is going to be the solution.

Exactly! Once you take that path...ALONE and explore the dark realms...in utter darkness, no light to guide you and no light to find you. You're going to claw your way through the crevices of the tunnel and endure some of the most horrendous areas as you learn all the things for being Dark. You will finally become a TRUE...Dark Guardian in your own right and the title 'Dark Traveler', it will be feared by all or there will be hell to be paid...literally. By the way, did you finish constructing the tunnel under this house?

Yes...Dark Guardian.

And did you load up on the acceptable tools for the journey?

Yes, Dark Guardian.

Did you also plan out all your arrangements for when that day comes?

You already know that I did! No one will ever find out and other than the tunnel that you had me dig, there will be no trances of where or what I'm doing. So, you can be sure that I am ready when the time comes.

That is splendid.

Darius nods and grunts to agree as he dredges through a few boxes, picking out and pushing around items.

So uh...what's this medal over here for?

He never turns his head but instead, moves his eyes and gets a quick glance at the award...

Oh that?! That right there is my fifth 1st place medal for winning in a Martial Arts competition...I can still think back on almost snapping this kid's neck because he kept trying to win by cheap shotting me. We ended up fighting in a park later that night, just me, him and pussy ass friends. Anyways to make a long story short, I broke his nose in 3 separate places. I don't think he was ever able to properly use it again.

Hmmmm...and this belt over here in this glass case with red felt?

I believe...

Mr. Wright takes a careful look this time at what is being referred to...

Yeah that's my first boxing championship, I hadn't fought but one other person before I challenged the neighborhood champ. HEY, aren't you supposed to know all this shit? Like being able to watch over me and know everything about me?

I only know...what I was required to know...and my duty didn't include just watching over you the 'WHOLE ENTIRE' time. I have other individuals to guide...and groom as well as some other responsibilities. So to answer your questions, no I don't know certain details nor was I watching over you all the time.

The Dark Guardian still intrigued by everything he sees mounted or shelved along all 4 walls in this particular room. Meanwhile, Darius continue to dig through boxes in search for...well, whatever he's looking for.

And Darius, what is this large diamond sculpture? It looks like...like a crystal teardrop.

Actually...it's a diamond egg, I earned from a free-for-all brawl in China. If I recall right, I think a guy died during it...oh well, they said it was allowed and I'm not locked up, doing time in prison but um, what a crazy day that was. I also walked away with 2 cracked ribs and a black eye after I won that thing.

Oh...and this one here looks new...what is this one for?

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh, that's The Belt of Bones...and I won it and the LDW World championship all within 24 hours. I was both excited and exhausted as fuck which it made it hard for me to sleep that night.

Interesting, so wha...

Darius abruptly cuts off The Dark Guardian to say...

WAIT! Wait a minute!...Which gives me...an idea...for my new LDW main event match. Hold up a sec!

Darius shuffles through some more keepsakes and eventually smiles as he's found what he was looking for. He pulls the item out of the box and goes over to The Belt of Bones, taking it off its mount.

Ehhh...it's not really the prettiest looking belt BUT it holds a significant value to me...representing the carnage and brutality that 7 other men fought for. You know, I never got the chance to appropriately celebrate winning it. But now...now I...think I'll showcase it more often...at least until it's time for me to start my 'path to darkness'.

Darius take The Belt of Bones and wear it around his waist, flaunting it to his guardian.

Look at me, Dark Guardian! I'M A DOUBLE CHAMPION...AND IT ONLY TOOK ME A MATTER OF MONTHS! I AM WITHOUT A DOUBT...A FORCE...TO BE RECKONED WITH!!! FOR I AM NO OTHER THAN, DARIUS WRIGHT!!!

So it looks like you're ready to defend your title now.

Almost...I just have a few more final preparations to make first.

And with that, the champ grabs the cloaked LDW championship and walks out the room followed by The Dark Guardian with the shot turning black...completely black.

Mention: @The Reagmaster

Reactions: Rosie
Status
Not open for further replies.