OOC Update May 2017: Being Open (Part 2/League Version)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Read this first, this acts as a continuation or a league version to it.
OOC - Update May 2017: Being Open

Hey guys, it's me, TheKingSonic. As you know I've taken over as the GM for the PS4 league from Frosty, and whilst I am grateful for the opportunity that he gave me, his actions have been anything but good.

As Beavs and the RWK creative team have found out, Frosty had multiple accounts, some of which competed in the league itself. These are Voin, Apex, DeathLock, Mr Thunder and MainEventPlaya.

In the league and due to the increase in members, Frosty created the Precision Championship tournament which included all of the names you see above. The first round went well, no real issues happened and then the second round came. Reese Glover (MainEventPlaya) and Karl Senn (Voin) were both matched up, meaning that Frosty just picked the winner automatically and that was Karl Senn. I faced DeathLock and I beat him, I even have video proof of me beating him, but here's the kicker. Frosty lied, saying that he was in a Skype call with DeathLock and said we split as soon as I hit my finisher to pin him, which didn't happen as there was no lag/signs of a split throughout the match, so in all I got screwed out of a World Championship. It isn't really a big deal now, but at that time, I had no feuds or anything to work on, so this tourney was my big break. Frosty then got both DeathLock and Voin to the finals and picked Voin to win it all. As Ryan Blake was also world champ at the time, Frosty was holding BOTH world championships in Precision.

Voin especially caused multiple arguments in the OOC thread and flamed several members because they disagreed with Frosty's points. Every time Frosty would be disagreed with, in comes his little gang to help him out. Frosty also threatened to BAN someone from the league for asking Voin to do a promo, considering that he hadn't promoed since he first came in, it was a reasonable thing to ask of the new Precision Champion. All in all, Frosty nearly controlled everything that went on in the league through his use of multiple accounts and the arguments they caused.

I can go on about every little thing that he has done in terms of those accounts, but I'm not going to do that. Instead I am going to list the consequences here and now. Frosty and all of his accounts are banned from competing in the PS4 as well as replying to the threads, this is for the better and is a fair punishment for what he has done in both the 2K Leagues and RWK.

Finally, these past few weeks have really shown what Frosty is like. The falling numbers were primarily due to him running the league and the rules installed, most people can agree that the leagues are for FUN. He blamed me for killing the XBOX league as I didn't reply to a message soon enough about ending both leagues for one massive show, which is absurd and with me initially declining the offer in the first place. Frosty has also continued to play the victim card, saying that the additional accounts "were to boost moral" when in fact, they were the ones killing the league, causing people to leave and causing arguments.

This is something that has caused multiple members to leave, and moral to go down. I don't want anything like this to happen again to the leagues and especially RWK. I will do my very best to make this league a fun place that everyone can enjoy.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone that has helped support this league from the beginning and especially in the state it is now.

:)

- King

Status
Not open for further replies.