▪ The Federation Years ▪ Week 49, 1996 ▪

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raider Nation

Reaction score
Lot less TV to write in '96.

How do you do your attendance for the houses?

Do you use some sort of calculation? Or, do you just make them up?

You know, looking at some of the gimmicks Vince created back then, you have to wonder if Vince would have been as stubborn as Verne and continued to hold to the same business model he'd been using, if the WWF would have gone under at some point.

KUTGW

• Love
Reactions: DTP

Stojy

Reaction score
Another solid week of programming here. Really like that you're pulling the trigger on HHH/Rocky and especially Faarooq/Ahmed well they're hot. Feels like they never capitalized on Rocky's SS victory properly, and they waited to long for Ahmed to get revenge on The Nation. Looks like these are things that may get fixed here which is great. Really digging The Stalker stuff as well tbh. No full play by play but these are a few things that stood out to me when reading.

I feel like I always compliment you on the added detail behind the scenes, just adds a fun element for me. Enjoyed the response to the TV Guide article, oh and Mike Awesome plz.

• Love
Reactions: DTP

White Rhyno

Reaction score
To be honest DTP, your projects have the depth, attention to detail and layout I always envision my projects having when I think of a BTB. Its obvious from the amount of detail you throw in that you do a lot of research to maintain the realism.

For me, I was in my early 20s during the period and was just starting to get back into wrestling. WWF was still a distant second to WCW for me at this time because of the gimmicks I still associated with my childhood WWF experience.

Reading your project, I'm really getting a lot of what I was missing with the Harts, Rocky's build and period where the Stalker idea didn't seem ludicrous. Ahmed is shit on now, but he truly was hot for a brief period. I really thought the WWF machine was prepping him to turn him into a Ultimate Warrior type of champion for a half a second. It will be interesting to see how you handle him.

• Love
Reactions: Roy Mustang and DTP

DTP

Reaction score
qIlb3Pv.png
noLvYse.png
pj61S06.png
8OeonHq.png
YFVOXFY.png
P35hd32.png
ZnuEWEd.png
pZwYQ2p.png