• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Collision July 29th, 2023: FTR defends AEW World Tag Team Championships

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
being that close to debut episode with competition is very good news in either case, doesnt look like UFC prelims will be an issue, prob just more ppl watching tv

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The only time I think prelims could be an issue would be like that week they had the Robbie Lawler retirement on them. I don't even think main fight nights will hurt most weeks if theyre at the same time

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
will be interesting to see how Summerslam affects things especially with this episodes momentum. Punk vs Ricky is a huge match obviously.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I wanted them to win but I think they did it perfect tbh, and I kind of don't think that is how FTRs story should end anyways. sets up a possible Pinnacle reunion down the line to if they so wish