Almost 4 years later, do people honestly believe Kobe Bryant is a rapist?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
This is a serious question. I know the Lakers are one of those teams you either love with passion, or hate with passion. There really is no in-between. Seriously, do you people believe, in your heart of hearts, that Kobe raped that woman?

For one, during the DNA process, SEVERAL samples of sperm was found in her system. This would mean she slept with SEVERAL men before, and/or after her encounter with Kobe Bryant. Use common sense, do you honestly believe a female would go out and sleep with SEVERAL men willingly, minutes after being raped? She obviously had a history of being a whore.

Secondly, she wanted a money settlement...OK, if you were raped, wouldn't you want the guy who raped you behind bars? Where does money come into play? She gave up, because she knew theres was no way she'd get what she wanted.

She was obviously an attention seeking woman, who did what she needed to gain what she wanted. In the end, it didn't work in her favor. Kobe obviously slept with her, and cheated on his wife, which was wrong, but to call him a rapist is ignorance.

I think it stems from jealousy, I mean Deshawn Stevenson is a proven sex offender, he slept with a 14 year old, nobody calls him a rapist. What about Karl Malone being a bigamist? Michael Jordan's father was murdered over unpaid gambling debts Jordan had, wheres the Jordan hate? Allen Iverson and Ron Artest beat their wives, but thats ok, right?

Whats the deal :dunno:

Qwake

If he did Rell, this should be in the general serious discussions...

I hate Kobe therefore I hold rape against him to make me and my fav teams feel good? :shifty:

Rell

Reaction score
I hate Kobe therefore I hold rape against him to make me and my fav teams feel good? :shifty:

At least you're honest about it. Its just something I'm curious about, because everywhere I go, I hear "How can you support a rapist" and things like that :smh

Qwake

^ well Kobe's so damn good at Basket Ball, if your not a fan of him or his team people bring up, hes a rapist. its the only comeback they have against him. (its esp my fav comeback/only comeback lol)

exC.On

Reaction score
well first off, im in between with the lakers, i used to hate them thought tbh. but i dont accuse him of being a raspiest never really mattered to me.

Soulpower

*Sigh* I don't think Kobe raped anyone. Its just another ploy by some random bimbo to try and get some easy money. This happens a lot in sports, the music and the movie business.

I just say that he did rape the chick for the lulz... And to piss off Rell to the point where makes a thread like this one >_>

Hometown Kid

I hate the Lakers & like everyone knows he didn't rape the girl...GET A HOLD OF YOUR LIFE RELL!!!!!

circle

Reaction score
I honestly don't care about the rapist and Kobe. I still think it was consensual

Being from Denver (born in LA) the fans here are thinking yeah if fucking happened in Vail so yeah he is a rapist.

I went to the Lakers/Nuggets playoff games 3 and 4 (of course this was long over, but I haven't been here for a while). The fans were so fucking stupid they couldn't decide whether to boo Kobe or chant defense. So fucking dumb on Nuggets fans to be on the fence...But hell I was wearing my Laker gear so I got heckled a lot during both games.

If fans want to say he is a rapist fine, but fucking ask yourself if you would do the same thing