• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Television Show Tournament round 2a: Seinfeld (13) vs Supernatural (77)

Which is the best television show?

• Seinfeld

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Supernatural

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless

h6Ao7wmT81o3Vy18lOfNTgZgfj1JYLvKhv8ZtYeIICB8Wzn7cUSikRazPNBjX00t_vpCwVjkrDRYC9sUjklTx_tqPoFc-aZ16ibbPryWrditJ95A2AjnE4eh_Uk0I8ILCMekW3sP7qG591XgWpm_u9Q

Seinfeld
Plot
: The continuing misadventures of neurotic New York City stand-up comedian Jerry Seinfeld and his equally neurotic New York City friends.
Genres: Sitcom, Black comedy
Created by: Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld
Starring: Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards, Jason Alexander
On-air: July 5, 1989 – May 14, 1998

VS

NyLnXmh28XwqulD-_Q27OAWs0dbtuhktfg-huBFPzEnDQwiKGqlF10yYlY7tb3_L6VK839hPU3N990RnesLnbeTR4w3ubIEYm6mi4qew9Hjse0nTOut6hD9_9bfW9gehu9ToZvYTtbs2G_CjyMZYPEw

Supernatural
Plot
: Two brothers follow their father's footsteps as hunters, fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds, including monsters, demons, and gods that roam the earth.
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery
Created by: Eric Kripke
Starring: Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Katie Cassidy, Lauren Cohan, Misha Collins, Mark A. Sheppard, Mark Pellegrino, Alexander Calvert
On-air: September 13, 2005 – November 19, 2020​

Spider DKR

Eighth-Legged Wonder Of The World
Seinfield is one of those massively popular comedies I didn't find funny as a kid. Same with Friends really. Maybe I would now that there has been some time but for now Jerry isn't appealing to me outside of playing a bee.

Supernatural broke my heart when they let a fallen angel plow through gods, but before that it ruled my life so I'm backing The Winchesters on this hunt.

Last edited: