• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Television Show Tournament Round 3c: The Shield (9) vs How I Met Your Mother (24)

Which is the best television show?

• The Shield

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • How I Met Your Mother

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless

lXucO2B_6sBtTcFgRfJuu0Cx65kyI9Z40v40OLa3P3XRZ8NgTwnIzhPz2FI07qUptlIH_BN1SU5YIi204HlEU3azIKUZlkg1-6wwMOmZlcDXmozOJUG6iMQzHePgJCeuLIMQdlVoWkH1mWg9fQyhESc

The Shield
Plot: Drama series following the lives and cases of dirty cop Vic Mackey and the corrupt LAPD unit under his command.
Genres: Crime drama, Serial drama, Action, Police procedural, Tragedy
Created by: Shawn Ryan
Starring: Michael Chiklis, Catherine Dent, Reed Diamond, Walton Goggins, Michael Jace, Kenny Johnson, Jay Karnes, Benito Martinez, CCH Pounder, Glenn Close, Cathy Cahlin Ryan, David Rees Snell, Paula Garcés, David Marciano
On-air: March 12, 2002 – November 25, 2008

VS

OSEXAkv1bmb9A50Sgc_6JmSjfIbWs283ASx0qvd9ErNmqGLgEuFZ7hx9JW1-eWHpZ9dL0Lo_DrunMB56vP9yPS6jZVtpbxUvduxeh6Fo9GOO1KKwPZH1OD5StXXFmmaGpQ6nYR5891t9gWCWHY3J-2Q

How I Met Your Mother
Plot
: A father recounts to his children - through a series of flashbacks - the journey he and his four best friends took leading up to him meeting their mother.
Genres: Sitcom, Romantic comedy, Comedy drama
Created by: Carter Bays, Craig Thomas
Starring: Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris, Alyson Hannigan, Cristin Milioti
On-air: September 19, 2005 – March 31, 2014