"Big Plans" for The Undertaker at WrestleMania 31

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
As noted, WWE recently added The Undertaker to WrestleMania 31 promotional material, including a newly painted tour bus.

The current plan is for Taker to face Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 31. That is still dependent on Taker telling WWE he will be working the show but he has not done so as of this week.

Even if Taker doesn’t wrestle, the idea is to use him in some form at WrestleMania because he’s still under contract with a seven figure guarantee.

We noted recently that Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker is likely for next year's WrestleMania 31 pay-per-view.

While WWE is going with the idea of doing Wyatt vs. Taker at WrestleMania, it is still up in the air and not a lock.

While the match is not confirmed yet, WWE is moving forward with the feeling that they need to set Wyatt up for The Undertaker. This could be why he went over Dean Ambrose at TLC last night.
This is kind of interesting if true really because you would figure that if he was pretty much confirmed for WrestleMania then they would have gone with the Sting angle. Bray could be an interesting opponent though if they try and make him match like Undertakers darkness and creepiness.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sting and Taker stinking the joint out because the other couldn't sell their offense isn't something I would want to see tbh. I was all for the match until Brock/Taker. Taker was slow and couldn't go like the year prior. And Sting or Taker would need someone to feed their comebacks and hope spots. Triple H and Sting makes sense on that, and Bray could up his bump card one night for a marquee match against the measuring stick.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Taker gets a million for one match?

Jesus fucking Christ...

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Like the idea for the match and the feud. Will be interesting character wise and can really take Bray up the next level. Am surprised as I just assumed that with the streak going than Taker would be retiring now from in ring at least.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Cant think of a guy on the roster I have less interest in seeing face Taker. Hell Adam Rose getting squashed by Taker would be more exciting.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
oh man, I hope taker wrestles this year! After losing to Brock, it doesnt really matter to me who he faces. Wyatt would be cool though.