Playstation Can You Just Create Your Own Territory...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

twinspar

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm an old school wrestling fan and had a question before I buy WWE 2K18. Is it possible to create your own wrestling organization, pick your top 10 (or whatever number) contenders, and simply create your own world title , secondary title , and tag-team championship titles and matches, without getting caught up in Rivalries, GMs, Promos, PPVs, Smackdown/Raw/PPV calendar features, and other assorted modern day WWE bells and whistles? I just want to set up and control my own territory and deal exclusively with that. I'd use CAWs/Legends, my own created title belts, championship matches, arenas and so on. Will the game allow you the flexibility to do something this basic? I'm not really a huge fan of the current day business model, and want to turn back the clock if it's an option.

Thanks!

Reactions: Death Walker

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I'm an old school wrestling fan and had a question before I buy WWE 2K18. Is it possible to create your own wrestling organization, pick your top 10 (or whatever number) contenders, and simply create your own world title , secondary title , and tag-team championship titles and matches, without getting caught up in Rivalries, GMs, Promos, PPVs, Smackdown/Raw/PPV calendar features, and other assorted modern day WWE bells and whistles? I just want to set up and control my own territory and deal exclusively with that. I'd use CAWs/Legends, my own created title belts, championship matches, arenas and so on. Will the game allow you the flexibility to do something this basic? I'm not really a huge fan of the current day business model, and want to turn back the clock if it's an option.

Thanks!
yes to most of that. I don't believe you can change it so you have no ppvs one month and you have to have one show per week with maximum of 6 not including sunday. Rivalries, GM and Promos you can pretty much delete as you go.

Reactions: Death Walker

twinspar

Jobber
Reaction score
yes to most of that. I don't believe you can change it so you have no ppvs one month and you have to have one show per week with maximum of 6 not including sunday. Rivalries, GM and Promos you can pretty much delete as you go.

So you have to have one WWE PPV each month and a Raw/Smackdown type show weekly? Probably not deal breakers, but it does hurt the independent organization immersion factor a bit. I mostly want to be able to control my own contenders, title matches, and championships, and not deal with backstage encounters and forced rivalries and such. Just the basics.

Thanks

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
So you have to have one WWE PPV each month and a Raw/Smackdown type show weekly? Probably not deal breakers, but it does hurt the independent organization immersion factor a bit. I mostly want to be able to control my own contenders, title matches, and championships, and not deal with backstage encounters and forced rivalries and such. Just the basics.

Thanks
I believe there is an option in the Universe mode settings to turn forced rivalries off and that might include the backstage encounters. Not 100% sure.

No problem, man. Happy to help.