Promos Coming to America

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
(We see Slate and Eden holding a press conference at the LDW headquarters in New Hampshire. Slate announces they have a new signee and introduces Jun Yoshimoto. Jun comes into frame dressed nicely and shakes both Slate and Eden hands and bows in respect to them. All three take a seat as a reporter then begins to ask a question.)

Reporter: Jun, what made you decide on doing your excursion here in America? Also, why did you pick LDW of all promotions?

(Jun reaches for the microphone and begins to talk)

Jun: I decided on doing my excursion in America because my father did his here, more specifically he did it around the Southern States of America, and I remember hearing him talk about how he enjoyed it. He talked about how passionate American fans are about wrestling and how America is a world different from Japan, so I figured why not follow his footsteps and do the same. The difference I am doing my time in the Northeastern part of America.

(Jun waits a minute before resuming)

Jun: As for why I picked LDW, that is easy. They are an upcoming company, they seem respectful, and I think it will be the best promotion for me to home in my skill even more. As well, they have a mix of veterans and newcomers, who each have something I can learn from to improve. Slate-san and Eden-san have been very respectful in providing accommodations for me. So that is why I picked LDW over the others.

(Jun pauses and lets the reporters write his reply down. Soon another

Reporter: What is your goal for LDW?

Jun: I have one goal in LDW. That is to simply learn. I want to learn the American Style of Wrestling as well as learn how I can improve and become better. I may be the son of the late Hiroshi Yoshimoto, but I am nowhere near my father's wrestling ability. I hope wrestling here will improve my skill. Also, I get to visit some of America's well-known cities so I get a bit of a holiday on the side.

(Jun laughs as he waits for reporters to write down all he said.)

Reporter: Are you looking forward to your first match in LDW?

Jun: Yes, I am. I am very excited about it whenever it may come. I am excited to not only showcase my style of wrestling and what skills I have to the LDW roster as a whole, but I am excited to showcase it to an American audience and LDW's fans as well.

(A few more questions are asked before Slate, Eden, and Jun all stand up and pose for one last photo op as the press conference ends)

Reactions: Rosie