Kayfabe Interview with War before Adrenaline Rush

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Reaction score
*War is seen walking towards the arena in a suit and his face paint. He is smirking as he carries his luggage into the arena. He walks through the doors leading into the arena and walks through until he reaches The Syndicate's locker room. He enters and places down his luggage before exiting out of the room and being surrounded by two cameramen, trying to not get in each others way, and interviewer Bryan Weaver. War stops and accepts that he is going to get interviewed whether he likes it or not*
Bryan Weaver: War. How do you feel that not one but two of The Syndicates victims are in the Gold Rush match with you and do you think they'll be trying to team up to fight you?
War: Bryan. You'd think that I would be crapping myself but honestly. No. I feel as if this added element of the two on one factor will make the men turn on each other due to wanting to hurt me and then while they fight among themselves I put that fraud McCoy down and win the match by climbing to the top of that ladder and pulling down the briefcase.
Bryan Weaver: Now all three other men in this match have been the opposite of vocal as of late leaving me to ask you, do you think that they are scared of you?
War: I don't know if they are but they definitely should be. I mean I'm Ignition's resident powerhouse. Just look at these strong arms of War!
*Todd McKay and Fireshock are seen walking towards The Syndicate's locker room and War notices them at the same time as Bryan who asks War one last question*
Bryan Weaver: On the subject of arms what's your take on Bryce Frisco's broken arm?
War: He deserved it. All he did was try and make all four of us sound weak. I wasn't even the worst off. That was my main man Todd getting called a "newcomer" and a "rookie" and everything even though he's a year in to his career already and was on the fast track to the world title... Now if you'll excuse me, we have some planning to attend to.
*Todd walks over and fist bumps War before those two and Fireshock enter the locker room where Tyson Storm is already waiting on the others*

Status
Not open for further replies.