Point Swapping

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Two real big questions are going to be flying around the Cup Series these next few weeks. One, will team with past champions and car outside ther top 35 inpoints swap points. Two, will NASCAR allow them to swap the points. Now if it was up to me I would not let them swap points at all. I know it helped out Hornish this year so i guess if you are going to allow it then only allow it to take place during the of season. Once the season starts don't allow it except for one situation.

Now we all know that Dale Jarett is no longer driving the number 44 UPS Toyota and David Reuitament will be stepping in that car with rookie Michael McDowell taking over the 00. Now David will be taking the points he has goined from the first five races and bringing them to the 44 and McDowell will be getting the points Jarrett has earned. So i think if the season has already started then the only way they can swap points is if the driver is moving cars.

Kyle Petty is out of the top 35 and Labonte is with a past championship. Now rumors are that they are talking about swaping the points from the 43 to the 45 but I think that only way it should be done is if Kyle nand Bobby swap cras and Kyle drves the 43 with Bobby in the 45.

Other teams with this siuation is Rousch Racing, McMurray is out of the top 35 but they have Kenseth with a championship in the top 12. So what should NASCAR do. Should they allow then to swap points all year round? Should they only allow it during the off season and before it starts? Or should NASCAR not allow this to take place at all?