Rated R Superstar!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
I got this sig done in about 10 minutes and I think it's pimpin'. lol

Edge-Foley-Spear-thru-table.gif

Reaction score
Its not too shabby. There's a lot of room for improvement, but thats normal.

The bg is fairly plain, and Edge spearing (???) is just visible. Maybe making that a little more opaque would help. The colour red you have used seems very faded and old, maybe a stronger red/maroon and black would be more effective, something solid.

The direction of text is different, and in this case, doesnt work too well. Though I cant see it sitting horizontal, and going left to right, so I guess its not the worst choice.

The addition of the gif is cool, though you should consider strongly in future where you put it. In a corner like that is usually ok, but so far away from the main PSD looks a little odd, imo.

One last thing, a border :)

Dont take any of this to heart, these are just my opinions. If you like it, then thats sweet, thats the main thing. Have fun with later projects!

StaticX

Reaction score
Edges picture have been stretched and looks really bad!...text placement needs improvement...try adding a border to the gif and place in in the middle instead of the corner!