Raw 23rd February 2015 - LIVE Discussion: Fastlane Fallout

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Will Randy Orton get his hands on Seth Rollins?
Randy Orton shocked the WWE Universe when he returned Sunday night at WWE Fastlane. The Viper had not been seen since Seth Rollins viciously Curb Stomped him twice back in November. The seething Viper cut short a 5-on-3 beatdown of Dolph Ziggler, Ryback & Erick Rowan by taking out J&J Security and Kane with thunderous RKOs.

Orton had Rollins in his clutches, only for Big Show to pull Mr. Money in the Bank free. The self-proclaimed Future of WWE was last seen in a mad dash to escape Memphis’ FedExForum. If both men are in the building on Raw, will they come face-to-face?

How will John Cena bounce back from his loss to Rusev?
John Cena looked to be on the verge of capturing the United States Championship at WWE Fastlane, after the undefeated Rusev let go of the Accolade. However, a devious distraction from Lana opened the door for The Hero of the Russian Federation to hit Cena below the belt and lock on his spinebending submission. Cena passed out in the Accolade, allowing Rusev to remain unbeaten.

Cena looked physically and mentally beat down as WWE medical staff tended to him following the bout. The 15-time World Champion’s status is unknown at this point. With WrestleMania just weeks away, will Cena be able to get back on track and make an impact in Silicon Valley?

Is Roman Reigns ready to face Brock Lesnar?
Roman Reigns erased all doubts at WWE Fastlane when he Speared his way to victory over Daniel Bryan. The Big Dog secured his spot in the main event of WrestleMania, where he will challenge Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Yet even though Reigns weathered Bryan’s onslaught of hard-hitting kicks and painful submission holds, he will be facing a very different monster in five weeks at The Show of Shows. Is The Big Dog ready for the biggest test of his young career?

How will Triple H’s WrestleMania showdown with Sting affect The Authority?
The King of Kings got his wish — and more — on Sunday. Triple H came face to face with Sting and offered to do things the easy way and let his legacy endure, or take the hard way and face the wrath of The Cerebral Assassin. The Vigilante remained silent, drawing The Game into battle.

Triple H attacked Sting and drew his trademark sledgehammer out from under the ring. But when he slid back into the ring, WWE’s COO found the jet-black baseball bat that sent the feared New World Order running for the hills at his throat. The Vigilante backed Triple H into the corner, then aimed his bat at the WrestleMania sign looming over the squared circle. The Game accepted the challenge, warning Sting that this would be his funeral before trying to attack the franchise of WCW from behind. After being on the receiving end of a Scorpion Death Drop, Triple H had little choice but to accept the match.

After being embarrassed at the hands of Sting, what kind of mood will Triple H be in on Raw tonight? How will one of the biggest showdowns in sports-entertainment history affect the WWE COO and the rest of The Authority as WrestleMania draws closer?

Will The Undertaker respond to Bray Wyatt’s challenge?
For weeks, The Eater of Worlds has been sending strange missives to an unknown recipient. At WWE Fastlane, Bray Wyatt made his message much clearer, emerging from a casket and declaring that at WrestleMania 31, he will claim The Undertaker’s soul.

However, The Deadman has neither been seen or heard from since Brock Lesnar broke his legendary Streak at last year’s Show of Shows. Wyatt has issued the challenge, but will The Phenom respond to it? Will The Undertaker stare into The New Face of Fear at Levi’s® Stadium on March 29?
DISCUSS!​

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
GOD to bury the all the jobber to show Sting he's ready plz

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Tag team rematch tonight :mark:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Quite the pop for Orton

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
It's like Orton is allergic to wearing pants

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
thank fuck, you're here. I thought it was just gonna be and Andrew

Hey, I ain't that bad as I used to be... I think... Then again I hardly discuss here lol

Orton with a good pop, seems like he is doing alright promo-wise.

Orton/Rollins at Mania is going to be great.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Remember when Orton was considered boring as fuck six months ago?

Fickle fans

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Can't believe so many people hate Orton, it blows my mind.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Is it me or does Show look smaller in a suit?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler