TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Interesting. Thank you, Hoss. I'm gonna take a look at that then. :D
No problem. You can make the characters in plenty of styles but if you're looking to do them in the same style as the ones I posted, I can DM you more info on how to produce those.

• Love
Reactions: Death By Looch

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
No problem. You can make the characters in plenty of styles but if you're looking to do them in the same style as the ones I posted, I can DM you more info on how to produce those.
Oh that would be neat. Might be a good starting point for a deeper dive.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Had my first proper Roster Clearout of this save, cleaning up the guys who were too big for developmental but I had nothing for, so goodbye:

Rick Martel
Jacques Rougeau
The Headbangers
Kurrgan
Sean Waltman
Felino
Blue Demon Jr.
Sean Morley
Flamante Turbo
Halcon Suriano Jr.
Ian McGregor
The Mountain
Candi Devine
Rockin' Robin
Fantasia

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
WCW Thunder: Bash at the Beach 1994
THUMBS UP: 460
THUMBS DOWN: 0
IN THE MIDDLE: 3

[...]

7. Rayo de Jalisco defeated Rick Rude to win the WCW Universal Heavyweight Championship in 23:56 ****3/4.

[...]

8. Macho Man Randy Savage defeated Curt Hennig in 28:52 *****. Savage continues to make a mockery of WWF's decision to turf him out for being "too old" in 1994. Despite being 40, an age where most wrestlers would start to wind down, Savage continues to be on the top of his game. Most people, when they remember this match in future, will talk about that spot, where the toe of Savage's boot scraped the rope while being pinned in the Hennig-Plex. There was an audible gasp in the crowd when that spot occurred. People argued about having this go last, and not the WCW Universal Title match, but the coronation of Rayo followed by this provided a perfect double main event. If Rude and Rayo had been asked to follow this, there is no way that they could compare.