Vintage Superstar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
From Superstar Graham's facebook today:
Hi fans, here is a photo of Valerie and I, my teenage bride, taken in 1978 when I was the WWWF champion. About 10 years after this photo, Valerie contracts breast cancer and was forced to have a mastectomy to save her life. She knows about pain, agony, and loss. She now has four days left to reach her goal. We want to thank all of you fans that have given. To the fans who have not given a dime but will weep over a fake wrestlemaina match when the Undertaker laid down for Brock Lesnar, keep on enjoying your fake wrestling and living your fake lives, but stay out of mine. The time to weep is when a doctor takes a blade and cuts your breast off to the bone and leaves you with a hole in your chest filled with a 100 stitches, not after a dumb ass worked wrestling match. The same goes to the wrestlers who " BELIEVE " they are superstars; make millions and wont give a dime. Stand on the top turn buckle, make the female mark fans faint by putting the " smackdown on them " and look arrogant as hell. The only former wrestler that has donated is our friend Jamie D who worked as Sirelda. Thank you Jaime and thank you to all my fans that have donated. It's obvious I have no wrestler friends who give a damn. You don't need me and I don't need you; Valerie has survived !!

And to you Vince, I know you hate me and wish that I would die. So you can follow my casket on a pale afternoon and watch as I am lowered down to my death bed and stand over my grave to make sure that I am dead. But Valerie Coleman is innocent in all of this. All she did was send you a personal email asking if you could give a few dollars to her efforts in her breast cancer awareness program. Of course you did not have the respect for her to take 30 seconds of your time to say one word, "no", in a return email. But she is now free and only wants to help other women to be come free from this evil demon, this devil from hell called breast cancer.

God bless all of you that have donated. Superstar Billy Graham. The donation link is below.
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px...c=bfDskFbPfMsg
10698410_577269145752785_2803076238219609138_n.jpg

So what you thinks?

I'll offer my own opinions on this after two posts.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Yeah, FUCK YOU Vince McMahon for pairing with Susan G Komen every year and raising millions for breast cancer awareness, what an asshole.

This whole rant just seems ass backwards to me. I don't mean to be horrible or anything but why is it the problem of the wrestling fans to cough up money for this woman?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Maybe, now just maybe....Superstar shouldn't have burned all those bridges over the past 3 decades. Forgiven once for lying your way to a federal indictment which made the WWF the roid scandal'd, molester fed....only to go back and given a HOF induction, a DVD and a legends deal that was almost etched in stone until a few years ago.

This motherfucker may be the blueprint for the modernday pro-wrestler, and he could've been the biggest star in wrestling history, but this guy was such a two-faced piece of shit who preached religious values, only to hide the fact he was some bitter ass, pill popping, roid rager who used his serious plight of liver disease to get a buck, and had the balls to condemn WWE only after they stopped giving him money in 09.

He can go fuck himself, his wife on the otherhand, she's a saint stuck with a serpent and deserves better and if I belived in the notion, I would pray for her and donate, if I wasn't sure it was a ploy to get Billy Graham money.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I don't have much to say on this. I think his comments were un-called for and it does seem a bit like attention seeking to me. I wish his wife all the best in her horrible battle.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Vince is a busy rich guy who doesn't constantly check his emails in case there's begging letters there.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Interesting that they almost seem to be blaming the wrestling community. While I can understand the frustration (a lil), we all got problems...