WWE VS. TNA: The Lines Have Been Drawn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sante619

Reaction score
(brand new to the site)

Backstory: After a Historic WM XXIV, Immediatly following the the main event, Vince McMahon came out to the ring after bantering to the crowd about how revolutionary he is and how powerful & the WWE are, Vince goes on to talk about how there is one company out there trying to be what they are, & Vince exclaims that nobody will ever come close to being what the WWE is. The following night after Raw's mainevent, Vince is back on the air, with superstars from all 3 of his brands, Vince goes on to talk about his comments last night and re-says them for anyone who didnt see WM. After this, he reveals he is talking about TNA. Vince McMahon sends a challenge toward Dixie Carter & TNA's way, he states: "With all due respect to Ric Flair, TO BE THE MAN YOU GOTTA' BEAT THE MAN. And the WWE wants to let you all know down in Florida you wanna' say your the best, then come to WWE Raw next week and prove yourselves!".......

Prelude:
(Following Week of Raw's ending Main Event John Cena Vs. Triple H (C) Vs. Randy Orton-Triple Threat WM Rematch)

JR:pedigree! Pedigree! Triple H just Pedigreed Randy Orton straight to hell!

King:And Look, Cena's back up---FU!

JR:Cena hit the FU on Triple H the 3rd one tonight, 2nd one to Hunter. Its over-New Champion! The Count is on 1......2.....--

Suddenly TNA wrestlers Rhino, Christian Cage, AJ Styles and Samoa Joe come through the crowd and break the count up as they go to work on the 3 WWE superstars. More TNA wrestlers come through the crowd with Jeff Jarrett & Kurt Angle leading them all.

JR:KING, THEY ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE THEY ACCEPTED IT DAMNIT! THEY WANT A WAR!

King:TNA is here, do they really think they can go at it with us. They're nobodys

WWE runs out of the back as both sides get in the ring and sideup. Angle and Jarrett infront for TNA, Vince McMahon for WWE. Kurt Angle slaps Vince in the face as both sides go at with eachother. As the cameras fade to black and Raw goes off the air....

TNA Accepts McMahons challenge in battling for superiority in the Wrestling Industry. And clearly the new wars are upon us. Following raw, being it was in Hartford Conneticut, Vince rushes down to WWE HQ calls an immediate board meeting, clearly stating due to the events as of now all current storylines are scrapped, the brand divisions are scrapped and proclaims WWE must become one inorder to survive. Smackdown will now be a recap show of what went down on the previous raw as of now and ECW will be disbanded aswell for the time being. Impact is now gone aswell untill everything is straightend out. Only Raw will be in effect.

For how long will this war go on, for how long will WWE and TNA compete to the best. Only time with tell as the path has been paved and the lines, have clearly been drawn...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Roster
Triple H-WWE Champion
The Undertaker-World Heavyweight Champion
Jeff Hardy-Intercontinental Champion
Montel Vontavious Porter-U.S. Champion
Cody Rhodes-WWE World Tag Team Champion
Hardcore Holly-WWE World Tag Team Champion
Chris Jericho
John Cena
Ken Kennedy
Randy Orton
Shawn Michaels
Batista
Rey Mysterio
Edge
CM Punk
Shelton Benjamin
Elijah Burke
Finlay
JBL
Big Show
Paul Burchill
Carlito
Umaga
Kane
The Miz
John Morrison
Tommy Dreamer

**WWE and World Tag team titles were unified**

Kelly Kelly
Candice Michelle
Victoria
Mickie James
Beth Pheniox-Womens Champion
Torrie Wilson
Katie Lea Burchill

TNA Roster:
Kurt Angle-TNA Champion
Jay Lethal-X Division Champion
Tomko-TNA Tag Team Champion
AJ Styles-TNA Tag Team Champion
Rhino
Jeff Jarrett
Black Reign
Rellik
Kaz
Raven
Brother Ray
Brother Devon
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelley
James Storm
Eric Young
Booker T
Christain Cage
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe
Shark Boy
Curry Man
Kip James
BG James
Judas Mesies W/ Father James Mitchell
Abyss
Petey Williams
Scott Steiner
Kevin Nash
Lance Hoyt

Traci Brooks
Awsome King-TNA Knockout Womens Champion
Peyton Banks
Angelina Love
Velvet Sky
Gail Kim
Christy Hemme

*Sting Is Inactive awaiting return*
As of Last Week's Raw TNA acquried former WWE star Bobby Lashley
Raws 1st show will be up Friday, and starting next monday, they will run strickley monday nights

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Just as Levy said. Awesome backstory. This should be really good. I will be checking this out! Good luck!

United States Wrestling show has been posted! Go look at it and review if you have the chance.

djprimetime

Reaction score
well you've got my attention ... good backstory and im interested to see how you do this

HulkStar

Kool.. i will be reviewing but your only going to do One Show for WWE right??

CT Styles

I'll be checking it out. Good backstory!

Check Out WWE: Big Time if ya want, Clash of the Companies is up

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
great backstory, this should be great, hopefully better than the Invasion storyline. I see you're not using all of WWE, and this should be cool with one show each.

Check out Total nonstop Action '08 if ya like.

Sante619

Reaction score
Kool.. i will be reviewing but your only going to do One Show for WWE right??

yep only one show which will be RAW, Smackdown is a review show kinda like sportscenter but obviously i wont do sd all you gotta do is catch RAW, iMPACT is shelved because TNA is invading the WWE.

Sante619

Reaction score
hey everybody, well im ahead of schedule and actually Raw will be posted today instead of friday..kinda works out this way so now i have more time to come up with next mondays raw, so check back later for the show

Sante619

Reaction score
Raw-Week 1

*The World is Watching Promo opens the show and clips of Monday Night Raw*

*Pyro*

JR:Good Evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the most historic night in the WWE. A blockbuster card we have for you tonight I can't wait for it all to go down. I want to see TNA get their asses beat all over the arena! The audacity they have to come into our house and go against us--

King:JR calm down itll all happen as the night goes on.

JR:Well, alright as always im JR Jim Ross along side me Jerry the King Lawler.--

JR:Aww now what?

*Kurt Angle w/ the TNA roster*

JR:Judas himself has ressurected! This man was one of the best WWE has ever seen and he threw it all away for a easier work schedule down in Orlando! Sickening is was it is folks!

*You Still Suck Chants*

Kurt:And that's one of the many reasons I left the WWE! You fans are nothing but scum. You all have no respect for what we do--what I did on this mat in this squared circle, Sinse 99' I sweated, I bled, I shed tears for your entertainment cause' I'm sure half this arena wasent gettin no entertainment outside the flatscreen TVs you jackasses have! And what did I have to show for it---EVERYTHING! I NEVER NEEDED ANY OF YOU PEOPLE ALL I NEEDED WAS A RING A REFEREE AND AN ASS TO WHIP IN IT. I am the TNA World Heavyweight Champion! I am the greatest alive today, and I am in the best company alive today.

JR:How Disgusting, You make me sick Angle you really do!

Kurt:And hey, to everyone in the back, you can see our superiority, who opened up a WWE progam tonight? Not Shelton Benjamin, not CM Punk, certainly not TRIPLE H or anybody in the WWE locker room no, no but T---

*The Game plays as the crowd goes wild*

King:It's the WWE CHAMPION! He's here!

JR:It's about time, Ive never been more happy to see HHH than I am right now, for pete's sake shut him up Hunter!

HHH:Hey, Hey, Hey, Whoa, slow down Angle. Before you anymore crap comes outta' your mouth if you know whats good for you you'll shut the hell up! You come out here and disrespect the crowd, not even a hey hello how are ya' to any of the boys in the back. Whats amatta' dont wanna' play catch up with the WWE? See I was watching you down there in Orlando, you think your so bad and tough hey well in that craphole you were in you maybe were, but back here in the WWE your nothing! I'm the man around here again, The Undertaker is the 2nd man around here as much as I don't wanna' admit it I will he's world Hea--

*Looks to Karen Angle and smiles*

HHH: Hey there Karen, Triple H-- 12 time world champion, DX leader speaking of which, you dumped Kurt for the Phenomanal fruitcake AJ Styles, how bout you dump him once again and maybe do a little of the DX catch phrase

*Crowd Chants Suck It*

King:ahahaaaa.

Kurt:Hey hold on a minute asshole! Don't you dare talk about my wife like that. How dare you talk about my wife like that.

HHH:Angle we saw you suckin the lips of my Stephanie time after time again kissin her ass over and over so lets not even go there about diddling other peoples wives ok pal?

*crowd cheers*

HHH:Angle it's clear your still a jackoff. Those wannabe's down at ringside with you look like jackoffs and ive only looked at them for about 10 minutes.........Oh by the way, what the hell were you assholes doin' intereferin in my match last week?

Kurt:Saving you from loosing the WWE title, honestly you should be thanking us cause if it wasnt for TNA, Cena would be WWE Champion.

HHH:Thanking you huh? Sure why not, Thank you, Thank you.......for finally givin' us the chance to finally beat the living hell outta' TNA we been waiting for this moment for years!

Kurt:Get down to the ring right now you want a peice of us lets go bucko!

HHH:Oh it'll be our pleasure!

*WWE swarms the arena as the battle begins led by Triple H and the battle picks up where it left off*

JR:TNA and WWE battling it out theyre uncontrolable they just wanna' beat the hell outta' eachother nevermind wrestling.

*Vince McMahon comes out to the ring*

Vince:HOLD IT RIGHT NOW EVERYBODY BETTER BACK UP & DAMNIT I MEAN IT!--

*Dixie Carter comes to the ring*

King:Thats Dixie Carter?

JR:The backbone of TNA the reason they're here

Dixie:Angle, and the rest of TNA stop it now! We'll get them all on our own terms so get outta' the ring and in the lockeroom!

*Turns to Dixie*

Vince:Your terms?!!! This is my freakin' show! What do you mean your terms, I say what goes on who the hell are you to call the shots?

Dixie:Who am I Mr. McMahon? I'm the WOMAN who is going to drive your company to the ground! And as far as tonight goes, I've gotta proposal Kurt Angle Vs. Triple H in one-on-one action! Champion Vs. Champion

JR:Oh Hell Yeah!!

Vince:Then we gotta' include The Undertaker so make it a 2-1 match!

Dixie:Absolutley not! Angle finds a partner in a Tornado Style Tag Match! So what do you say, do you have the balls?

Vince: Its on!

JR:We gotta main event--a blockbuster main event! What a way to kickoff RAW..
------------------------Commercial---------------------

JR:We're back live ladies and gentlemen, the situation moments ago have de-escaled, but king what a crazy way to start the night off.

King: Oh absolutley JR Triple H clearly stepped up to lead the WWE in this all out war--

*Don West and Mike Tenay walk down the aisle*

JR:What the hell do you two want?

Tenay:Sinse as of now this is part TNA programming we're calling the matches along side you two

JR:This is the most ridiculous thing i've herd of sinse I hadda' broadcast with Paul Heymen.

West:Well just get used to it we gotta' match to call now.

*Burn in my light plays as Randy Orton walks down to the ring*

JR:I don't like him but he will get the job done because he is the Legend Killer!

*Petey Williams makes his way to the ring*

Tenay:And this is the man chosen by Cornette and Ms. Carter to take care of mr. rKo.

Match 1-Randy Orton Vs. Petey Williams (Singles Match)

The bell rings and Orton and Williams lock eyes and go nose to nose, 50/50 chants of WWE and TNA, both men back up on each other and lock up, headlock by Orton, Williams slips out and has Orton in a headlock of his own, both men backed up on the rope. Williams shuves Orton and dropkick to the back of the head of Randy Orton. Orton up and Williams on the attack--reverse DDT, quick pin attempt only for a two count, Orton back to his feet and hits Williams with a running shoulder block, Williams back up with a shoulder block of his own, picks up Orton and flings him to the ropes and Williams hits the ropes himself look out--flying lariet by Petey. Williams stomping on Orton and drags him to the turnbuckle, sitting in the corner Williams is on the opposite side of the ring and charges with a knee to the head. Williams now taunting the crowd as Orton is down. Williams walks up to Randy & lifts him up, goes for a scoop slam but Orton counters, behind Williams--german suplex, very unortherdox of Orton, Orton now setting up for the rKo, Williams counters with a neckbreaker and Orton is down, Petey signaling for the Canadian Destroyer and he doesnt connect, Orton somehow lands of his feet , Williams looks stunned--rKo! Randy Orton gets the 3 count for a WWE win!

Winner-Randy Orton via rKo & Pinfall

King:Thats how we do it here in the WWE Don West! We kick ass.

JR:So much for Maple Leaf Muscle huh Mike?

West: Oh you just wait we'll get ours this is only the beginning!

-------------In the back with Beth Phenoix and the WWE Divas-------------

(Chatter)

Beth:Yea who they think they are, they arent as tough--

Candice:Or as gorgeous as the WWE Divas, We're the hottest in the busisness

*door opens w/ TNA Knockouts*

Gail:Step aside ladies, TNA Knockouts are in your presence. See girls I overherd what you were saying, and your mistakin, Its us TNA girls who the the most dominate, when I worked here in my debut I became Womens Champion and Beth just like my debut, in my return I can do the same exact thing.

Beth:You want at it with me, The Glamazon? The most powerful female on the roster? Was Awsome Kong to much to handle so now you need to come at me?

Gail: See I knew I was right--

Beth:Let me finish 1st bitch! I'll put the title on the line tonight in a Womens Lumberjack match your girls and mine surrounding the ring...See you whores out there.

*WWE Divas leave as TNA looks on in dismay*

--------------Commercial----------------

---------Promo with Rhino----------

JB:Yes your not seeing things its Jeremy Borash on WWE programing, along side me the War Machine known as Rhino, and Rhino up next you face WWE's Elijah Burke can we get your comments on how you think its gonna go, Elijah obviously a skilled competitor--

Rhino:My thoughts?! Skilled competitor?! JB get the hell outta' here and I'll do this interview on my own!---GO! Burke! I saw you on "ECW" on Sci-Fi saying your the new face of extreme and ECW was your house? You got some set of balls to say that! You dont know what EXTREME is! You werent around in 99' when we were revolutionizing wrestling! You didn't experiance the pain we all felt when the real ECW folded! And most of all you NEVER stepped foot in the original ECW and fought with "Extreme rules" as Vinny Mac calls them, that b/s you have here is nothing and YOUR NOTHING! I cant even remember seeing you compete in your version of Extreme Rules on "your" ECW show! Elijah you made a mockery of a company I loved and adored! Now I'll make you a mockery when you feel the pain of the GORE GORE.......GOREEEEEEEEEE!

Tenay:Thats heart thats feeling somthing only we have at TNA! And guys I believe Rhino will destroy Elijah here right now.

JR:Yea well we'll see.

*Elijah Burke hits the ring*

King:Time for The Elijah Express to roll in the station

*Rhino runs out to the ring*

Match 2-Rhino Vs. Elijah Burke (Singles Match)

Rhino wastes little time going to work on Burke as he takes him down instantly with rabid punches to the face of Elijah. Now up and stomps away, he picks up Burke--military press! He's in the corner quickly setting up for the Gore can he----Elijah rolls out of the ring just as Rhino charged, the ref starts to count as Rhino makes a b line towards him chasing him around the ring, he grabs Burke but Burke with a straight elbow to the stomach of Rhino, Burke hops in the ring and Rhino persues, Rhino in the ring and a hard clothesline by Burke, a standing knee drop to the head of Rhino follows, and another. Burke climbs to the top--attempting a missle dropkick---Rhino COUNTERS w/ a GORE and theres the pin 1....2....3

Winner:Rhino via Gore & Pinfall

West:There you go, thats what we needed! We can always count on the War Machine!

JR:Well, not much to really say about that except let me point out he is a former WWE star.

Tenay: Keyword FORMER! Now he's a Wrestling SUPERSTAR at TNA!

King:He was at the top and when your at the top only way to go I guess he thought was to the bottom.

JR:Moving along, Ladies and Gentlemen lets take you back to Wrestlemania 2 weeks ago and show you how this all started....

*recap of the WM ending*

-----------Commercial----------

*Kaz makes his way to the ring*

*The Miz makes his way to the ring*

Match 3-The Miz Vs. Kaz (Singles Match)

Kaz starts the match up with a blow to the head of Miz and Miz comes back with one of his own, both exchanging shots for a short time, Kaz sends Miz to the ropes and Miz turns on his offense as he delivers a cross body to Kaz and quick pin on a 1 count. Miz with a standing moonsault that misses, Kaz delivers a kick to the sternum of Miz and lifts him up, scoop slam delivered by Kaz, Now on the top rope and hits a moonsault that connects pin attempt & only a 2 count. Miz feeling the effect of that rib shot and Kaz targets with with another kick and Miz is down, Kaz now has Miz up but Miz now with the upperhand and delivers a chop to Kaz, grapples him and a modified side effect delivered to Kaz. Miz now mounted on top of Kaz, punches to the sides of the head. Miz now taunting the crowd feeding off their chants---Reality Check! 1.....2...and somehow Kaz kicks out, Miz looks stunned and is arguing with the ref, Kaz regaining life turns to Miz kick to the mid-section---Wave of the Future! Kaz gets the 3 count to end the match!

Winner-Kaz via Wave of the Future & Pinfall

Tenay:I'd say we're up 2-1 but whose counting anway.

JR:Oh I cant wait for the main event I can't wait for Triple H & Taker to dismantle Kurt Angle and whoever his partner is

--------In the Halls W/ Carlito & Samoa Joe--------

(Carlito chattering with random people in the hall untill.....)

Carlito:Heyyyyyyyyyy, look whose here, Samoa Joeeee. Hey man Carlito just wants to let you know even though we're on opposite sides I think your cool. Yea man I said it Samoa Joe cool look at you man. You were undefeted for almost 2 years in TNA. You dominated the X Division and the Heavyweights. Speaking of Heavyweights I think you shoulda' been in that movie with Ben Stiller years ago cause your body--not cool. Carlito has an amazing physique just look at me.

Samoa Joe:You serious? I don't care about my phsique, all I care about is kickin ass. And quite frankly listining to you talk, is annoying the hell outta me, and people who annoy me, get there asses kicked.

Carlito:My ass, you wa-wanna kick my ass, see that right there is not cool no not at all. Infact watch what I do to people who arent cool *Bites his apple*

Samoa Joe:It taste good?

Carlito:Yeah so what?

Samoa Joe:So, you spit that in my face the only time your gonna enjoy apple flavor, is when your sippin juice outta a straw for the rest of your life!

*Carlito swallows as Joe walks away, Carlito then attacks him from the back and beats him down*

--------------Commercial------------

JR:Ladies and gentlemen lets take you back to moments ago when Carlito had his encounter with Samoa Joe

Tenay:Before you even roll that, let me ask you is this how you people are, you jump the competition when were not focused it shows the low life mentality you all have

King:Shutup Tenay just shutup!

*Gail Kim W/ The TNA Knockouts enter the ring*

*Beth Phenoix and the WWE Divas enter aswell*

Match 4-Womens Championship: Beth Phenoix (C) Vs. Gail Kim (Ladies Lumberjack Match)

Gail Kim and Beth Phenoix lock up and basically have a catfight rolling around for the 1st few minutes. Exchanging blows left and right. Phenoix grabs Kim by her hair and throws her down. Kim back up and a kick to the side of the head of Phenoix, and she rolls out to the ring, TNA beatsdown on her as the divas run to her aid. They help her back in the ring and Kim is all over Phneoix totally manhandling the Glamazon, but now Phenoix gets the upperhand and a chop to the chest followed by another kick to the midsection---Glamazon Bomb! and Beth Phenoix gets the 3 count

Winner & Still Womens Champion-Beth Phenoix via Glamazon Bomb and Pinfall.

King:well as always our divas are number 1!

West:Yeah not for long wait till you meet Awsome Kong, that women will run wild on WWE!

JR:Yeah whatever, we're going to a commercial break but up next the main event Triple H and The Undertaker, Vs. Kurt Angle and a partner of his choice, Its up next!

---------------Commercial----------------

*Triple H & The Undertaker make their way to the ring*

*Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring*

Tenay:Well who is it?

Angle:Ladies and Gentlemen, My partner, TNA's NEWEST acquisition BOBBY LASHLEY

*Crowd Goes Crazy*

JR:WHAT THE HELL? BOBBY LASHLEY?!

WEST:OH MY! WE GOT BOBBY WE GOT BOBBY, Ms. Carter pulled it off!

Main Event-Tornado Tag Team Match: Triple H & The Undertaker Vs. Kurt Angle & Bobby Lashley

Lashley and Taker lock up as Angle and HHH lock up and the 2 men representing WWE seem to have the upper advantage as the chants off WWE ring through the arena Triple H immediatly with the powermoves as he spinebusts Angle. The Undertaker with a big boot followed to Lashley, Now both men switch wrestlers and its Lashley taking the beatdown by Triple H, he mounts on top of Lashley and goes to work. Angle reverses a bodyslam by Taker and trys for an Angle Slam early but doesnt connect as Taker counters that--grabs Angle by the neck and delivers a chokeslam to Kurt. Bobby Lashley reverses and starts his offense on Triple H, he appears to be going for a Dominator but it's broken up by the Undertaker who grabs Lashley, brings him to the ropes and goes OLD SCHOOL to Lashley, Triple H now back to Angle and and punching away on HHH, Angle gets behind the game a delivers 3 German Suplexs to HHH. Lashley, up now and SPEARS the Undertaker, but taker sits right back up. Angle puts Triple H in an Ankle Lock and Loooks like he;s about to tap, Taker breaks up the cound and grabs Angle, HHH manages to get to his feet, Lashley looks for a spear on HHH but, HHH counters! Kick to the midsection sets him up, Pedigree! Followed By an attempt of a Tombstone but meraculosly Angle Counters, Angle Slam! Triple H and Kurt Angle square off, nose to nose, Angle shoves HHH and goes after him with a take down--ANKLE LOCK!!! Triple H trying to get to the rope for about 2 minutes but taps due to the pain!

Winners:Bobby Lashley & Kurt Angle via Ankle Lock & Tap out.

Tenay:We won the main even! In your face JR! Take that and shove it up your Oklahoma ass!

West:Yeah Baby! TNA prevails!

Tenay:And here comes WWE!

*WWE comes out and jumps TNA followed by the rest of TNA as they battle it out again untill we go off the air*........

JR:Its pandamonium total chaos! WWE VS. TNA what'llhappen next week?!!!!

----------End Of Raw--------

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Lashley&Angle vs. Taker/HHH

Worst Match: Lumberjill Match

Best Promo: The one with HHH and Angle

Worst Promo: Dixie Carte and VKM, lol at Dixie saying, do you got the balls.

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show, well, it's quite a shocker by having Bobby Lashley a new addition to TNA but he debut by appearing on Raw once again, lol... I am checking out your next show on what will happen to this heated rivalry between companies.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event

Worst Match: Divas Match (Filler match)

Best Promo: HHH and Angle, I also really liked the Carlito/Joe confrontation, it really would happen between the 2 if they saw each other

Worst Promo: Divas pre match thing.

Additional Feedbacks: I love the concept of this BTB. You have tons of options on which direction to go and you had a good one going with Lashley. I like the commentating too, pretty funny stuff. Good luck with this, this could be pretty good.