• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2023 Stanley Cup Playoff Prediction Winner!

Doom

La Bestia
NHL-Logo.png

The Stanley Cup Playoffs are over with the Vegas Golden Knights overpowering the Florida Panthers 9-3, to win the series 4-1 and their first Stanley Cup in franchise history! Congratulations!

Now, to announce the winner of the 2023 Playoff Prediction Pool!

Ladies & Gentlemen without further adieu. Your winner of the 2023 Stanley Cup Playoff Prediction Pool IS...

Princess Rosie~!!!
@Starlight Kid beats out #RicSolarFlair by one point when he was AFK, winning the contest!
For that, she claims bragging rights and this ever glorious banner made by yours truly:

aFeIG6P.png

Well earned Rosie~!!! :D

:proud

There you have it folks! Another contest in the books and a satisfied winner. I want to thank you all for participating in the playoff prediction pool. I hope you all had fun and enjoyed it, because I'll be back running it next season. Until next time, I want you all in Mick Foley's voice, Have A Nice Day~!!! :)

Here are the final standings:

**FINAL STANDINGS**
1ST: Princess Rose................12 points (+1) WINNER!!! :cool:
2ND: #RicSolarFlair...............11 points (0)
3RD: Storm Trooper................9 points (+1)
T-4TH: Lethal Banks.............8 points
(0)
T-4TH: Chris........................8 points (+1)
T-4TH: Jeff.........................8 points (+1)
7TH: HoHo.......................4 points (0)