• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2024 WS Fantasy Baseball Discussion and Results Thread

Doom

La Bestia
g4ac0cl.png

The WrestlingSmarks Fantasy Baseball League is... BACK!!!

Last season, Storm Trooper defeated Tommy 479-398, to be crowned your 2023 WS Fantasy Baseball Champion. Now, begins a new and exciting year that's upon us.

The team remains with 12 people. I've deleted everybody from the league, but The past records still remains intact. I didn't make no major changes on the roster as the starting position remains unchanged. The pitching limit of 12 has been unchanged. And please, don't over-exceed the pitching limit beyond that number. Anyways,
Anybody who's anybody is welcome as long as they compete and most importantly, have fun. :D If you want in this, say simply "I'm in," and I'll PM you an invite as long as you give me your e-mail. I already have some of y'alls e-mails so I won't have a problem unless I haven't invited you before. But I'll let you know.

The draft will be on Sunday March 17, at 6:00 PM ET.

THE SIGNUPS BEGINS NOW~!!!

Last edited:

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
Please PM me your email and I'll send you an invite because I've checked my past PMs and I don't think I got your email address.
Will do. I know I sent it before but it's been awhile so it easily could be buried or long gone lol.

Doom

La Bestia
Once Matrix accepts his invite, that'll be 5 out of 12 people that has joined.

There's still plenty of time to join if you want to be a part of this, as the draft's on March 17 at 6:00 PM ET.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
I'm gonna be out this year, which sucks. Just no way I can keep up with a daily league with all the other stuff I've got going on right now.

Doom

La Bestia
I'm gonna be out this year, which sucks. Just no way I can keep up with a daily league with all the other stuff I've got going on right now.
It's all good Tommy.

I understand the situation you're in with stuff in your personal life's in the way and not having time time competing in a daily league like this. I respect that. Your personal life's more important than some fantasy sport.