• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Collision/Rampage April 27, 2024 - Unified Trios title match, Parking Lot Fight, more

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Man that Ending to was really meh to me. Billy gets pissed and a moments later a Basic ass Elbow drop come on now.

Still GYV looked freaking great in a loss to the Acclaimed.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Didn't Punk say to Perry if you want to do your Stunts with the Car do it on Dynamite what is going on hmmm

Angelico I thought was a AEW fan for a moment there:lmao

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Piledriver on top of the Car and Trent wins it. I'm waiting for Trent's Mom to pull out the Belt on her Son.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Callis wanting Trent in his group now he has a pathway as a Heel. As for Orange evolve and take your babyface Character to that next level to face off vs Trent for Chuck.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
OH for sure the feud with Rosa and Deonna is not done yet no way. Deonna as a Heel again is perfection this is great to see.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, AEW Collision on April 27th drew 621,000 viewers. This number is up from the 461,000 viewers the show drew on April 20.The demo number came in at a 0.21 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic. This is up from the 0.13 rating the show drew last Saturday.