• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite January 31st, 2024: DEALERS CHOICE!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
GFOHtK9XAAATVh1

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
2 Hours of fun time for some Rampage baby. Jeff Hardy has been really good the past few Weeks keep getting losses brother so we can get the Jeff smoking giving no fucks again.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Moxley wins and I do wonder what is AEW doing for the future involving Jeff. Oh shit Jeff said fuck off to Moxley I might get my wish:yesyes

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Of course they make the CMLL guys into the Heels coming in. Hey that is how you do things make an impact and mug Moxley was a smart idea.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Page might of gotten the win but I really impressed see Toa handle himself vs one of the best talents in AEW.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Man this Undisputed Kingdom group has no steam or momentum going for it at all. Cole can shut the fuck off already Strong is the leader because he's actually busting his ass in the Ring.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

TV RATINGS

818,000 viewers (P2+)
P18-49 rating: 0.26 (#3 on cable for Wednesday)

P2+ comparisons:

• This episode vs. last week (837,000): -2%
  • This episode vs. trailing four weeks (832,000): -2%
  • Current 2024-Q1 P2+ average (829,000) vs. 2023-Q1 (907,000): -13%
  • Current Jan 2024 P2+ average (829,000) vs. Jan 2023 (951,000): -13%