• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite May 15, 2024 - Swerve Strickland vs Brian Cage in AEW World Championship Eliminator

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Yeah, when they first announced the match, I said Darby would be perfect because he had the retirement match against the bucks at revolution. This makes complete sense.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Kross Rhodes said:
Bro, I’m shocked because I actually suggested Darby if he hadn’t been hit by the bus and he’s fucking here!
I thought he made the most sense and he called out the EVPs when Kingston did when the angle first started before he broke his ankle but he BROKE HIS ANKLE AND WAS HIT BY A BUS

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I thought he made the most sense and he called out the EVPs when Kingston did when the angle first started before he broke his ankle but he BROKE HIS ANKLE AND WAS HIT BY A BUS
Exactly. If you look at like everything from the last year before that made the most sense for me even though I love the American dragon would’ve been Eddie Darby and FDR other ones that have been the most vocal against the elite so pretty happy with this announcement. It delivered.

Tony even got free shock value out of us because nobody expected the dude to be back so quickly after being hit by a fucking bus. God really didn’t want this man climbing a mountain, but he’ll let him wrestle.