• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Fight For The Fallen 2019 LIVE DISCUSSION

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah it is pretty unheard of actually. I wonder if they are testing the waters to eventually maybe doing intergender wrestling like Lucha Underground

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
actually it's called a flip piledriver but it was used by Petey Williams who called it the Candadian Destroyer... kinda like when Bret Hart began using the Scorpion Deathlock and now everyone calls it the sharpshooter

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If I do fall asleep it's certainly no comment on the show. I'm trying not to though. Stupid messed up schedule has me falling asleep early like an old person or something

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Don't feel like you have to stay up and keep me company. If you're tired go to bed and catch up tomorrow and we will talk about it... I will probably go to bed right after the show anyway