• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW WrestleDream- October 1st,2023 Live from Seattle Washington

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
isn't the announcer they call the dapper yapper the one who introduced him back in the day and people loved it?
That was Tony Chimel who used to announce him in a special way. With his emphasis on the superstar portion of his announcement.

Dapper Yapper is Justin Roberts, different guy.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Btw...
5d2f38428d9690cce43f297fab0dbe92fc0cfbf7.gifv
5770b265e1a7f9e43a3e886690bcb9a3918fb951.gifv

...what a difference three years make. He looks so much healthier. :proud

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Edge coming to save Darby and Sting what a moment. I love Punk to death but that is a heck of a signing and everything you wanted to do with Punk you can do with Edge and less of a headache for sure. Edge vs Cage, a Brood Reunion, and alot of young to put him in feuds with. AEW you might need to upgrade and to that Women's Division though and theirs plenty of talent in the US and overseas to achieve that goal.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
All depends on how much gas is left in that tank, but yes, it's an upgrade nonetheless. ...and should they, if they want, sign Dolph (...and maybe Shelton) as well, then that would be a hell of an upgrade to have during the last quarter of a year for the product and talent development.