• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

All CM Punk Collision Drama

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Tell me when I’m telling lies. I would also rather be the champion, then be the soul of the company.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Like first Kenny with the elite on Collision mention, now this. Like maybe I’m reading too much into it, who knows. But like :lol I just feel these things happened for a reason

Kross Rhodes

I don’t think a full elite angle is happening with punk, but I’ve fantasy booking that punk wins the title from MJF and drops it to hangman for a minute now.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I don’t need that to happen :heston My girlfriend would blow up my phone BIG MAD. She don’t really care for Punk right now, and loves MJF. Don’t wish that on me.

Kross Rhodes

Me being there, live in Chicago, when punk wins what would probably be his last world title is kind of a once in a lifetime opportunity :ortonout