BREAKING: Major Update to Lights Out Main Event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
The following is an FWA.com exclusive.

The setting is an extremely simple one - Cal Robinson sits behind a mahogany desk with a grim look on his face. He looks quite uncomfortable as he shifts in his chair.

Cal Robinson: “Followers of the FWA, it is with great sadness… but complete understanding… that I have to deliver some unfortunate news to you all. Due to the actions of the FWA World Champion Danny Toner, and his stablemates in Executive Excellence, Violet Dreyer has been admitted to the intensive care ward of Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada. As a result of this, the World X Champion Alyster Black, has informed me of…”

Cal gulps, clearly not happy about the news he is about to deliver.

Cal Robinson: “Alyster Black has informed me that he will not be taking up his obligation as number one contender to the FWA World Championship at Lights Out. He will not be facing Danny Toner for the championship and he will not be present at the event. It is with great regret that I inform you that Danny Toner versus Alyster Black at Lights Out… is officially cancelled. While we would usually try to find a suitable replacement for Mr. Black, due to the close proximity of the event, that is not a guarantee I can make as of right now. Rest assured, we will try to find a suitable challenger so that fans are not robbed of their main event and a World Championship match. However… this seems like it’ll be an uphill task and while we endeavor to try our best… it is looking extremely likely that the World Championship will not be defended at the upcoming Pay-Per-View. As a gesture of goodwill, we will be refunding 15 dollars to those that have already purchased the Pay-Per-View and the new price point for ordering the PPV will be reflective of this. On behalf of the FWA, I offer my most sincere apologies for what has transpired and while it may be too late to find a suitable defense for Danny Toner, rest assured: he will be punished for his actions.

Cal fixes the camera's steely gaze before softening up just a touch.

Cal Robinson: “Finally, all of us here at FWA would like to wish Violet Dreyer a safe and speedy recovery. You are in our thoughts. Thank you.”

Black.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Who the hell am I suppose to cheer for now?