• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DC Universe

Sabretooth

IMG_1891.png

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Great casting for Jimmy Olsen. Not sure about the girl's acting skills, she used to be a VS Angel and a SI model.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Doesn’t surprise me. I didn’t even know it was out. I’ve seen almost no advertising. Don’t even think I have seen the trailer
It was a fun movie like the original, not too complicated or too deep (pun intended), loads of action and corny jokes. Good entertainement, nothing more.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

Just in case people here goes the Trailer @Deezy

Part 2 Teaser^

I watched this early this Morning as I was washing my Clothes. People watch this Film it was one of the best they have Produced in quite awhile that hit all the emotional tones it needed to go into especially with Barry and Iris. I haven't read the Comics in quite awhile for this so I'm looking forward to what they use and add to the Story for Part 2.