• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadlock Pro Wrestling

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
vlxpLXYMIycmMSB__PBEZUQ0nmWNYhfJarxcyn1x-b3NYghM-hKwG69Vl3V3S6B8bbO4XjQ2SA=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

DPW Live 6
Sunday, June 16th, 2024 - Chicago, IL

GOiNi-OXQAA8h9z.jpg

GOn031nW4AAs48f.jpg

GO7zsm-XsAAZdmu

GO7z3L4XsAEkcNp

GOyLOthWIAAscJI

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Dude with the weird colorful hair? He was pretty good. But wouldn’t say the only reason they have 7 foot 4 Andrew Everett.
Yeah, that will be him and he is great. Yeah...but he aint no Kidd Bandit. And that is honestly the only reason I watch DPW...though on mute because I hate the commentary.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I think I enjoy the commentary as I been a fan of Pulse for years, and I enjoy Newlegacy also so Johnny being there is also great. But probably ain’t for everyone hahaha

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I've been a fan of Pulse, TonyPizzaguy for many Years now and I was a Member and Moderator when Pulse had a Forum Years ago as well so I'm happy for those guys especially having Deadlock right now. I've only been a fan of Johnny with Newlegacy for only a few Years but he always been a cool dude and he fits so well with those two during their Deadlock Podcast I listen to Weekly. All three guys have a feel for what fans love to see and they have great relationships with so many talents so I expect them to keep having success with this.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I've been a fan of Pulse, TonyPizzaguy for many Years now and I was a Member and Moderator when Pulse had a Forum Years ago as well so I'm happy for those guys especially having Deadlock right now. I've only been a fan of Johnny with Newlegacy for only a few Years but he always been a cool dude and he fits so well with those two during their Deadlock Podcast I listen to Weekly. All three guys have a feel for what fans love to see and they have great relationships with so many talents so I expect them to keep having success with this.
Ahh that’s who the other guy is. Lol I knew he sounded familiar

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Yeah you guys need to listen to their Podcast together. It seems like every Episode they do I'm in tears with laughter as they talk Wrestling.