• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drew McIntyre has RE-SIGNED WITH WWE

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I've said it before and I'll say it again, WWE is wealthy enough that licensing songs shouldn't be an issue. Just pay for entrance themes nowadays.

Could you imagine someone coming out to Megadeth, Slayer, etc?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Personally I think Drew's current theme is hard as fuck. Broken Dreams is legendary, and worth bringing back at least for one particularly special match, but I would be in favor of him sticking with his current theme.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I've said it before and I'll say it again, WWE is wealthy enough that licensing songs shouldn't be an issue. Just pay for entrance themes nowadays.

Could you imagine someone coming out to Megadeth, Slayer, etc?
Not sure how wealthy they are at the moment but some songs are extremely expensive to use, even for one night.

Tony Khan said The Final Countdown cost six figures and they can only use it like 20 times a year.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Not sure how wealthy they are at the moment but some songs are extremely expensive to use, even for one night.

Tony Khan said The Final Countdown cost six figures and they can only use it like 20 times a year.
They're a multi-billion dollar company, and they don't even need to use famous songs. There's thousands of bands out there that would kill to have their song used on television, and they'd be relatively cheap.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

Considering they already used this song for years I can’t imagine they’d ask for Fonal Countdown figures.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Considering they already used this song for years I can’t imagine they’d ask for Fonal Countdown figures.
They own the rights to Jim Johnston's theme songs I believe so they wouldn't have to pay for using Broken Dreams, I was replying to BB about their idea of using bands' songs.

They're a multi-billion dollar company, and they don't even need to use famous songs. There's thousands of bands out there that would kill to have their song used on television, and they'd be relatively cheap.
They were cutting budget on fireworks and shit a few years ago so I don't know if HHH's ready to spend money on music when they have their own "composers", I would love him to though. As long as they don't get more songs from Downstait.