• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
In terms of reservations I think there were a bit too many scum factions for town to hunt - 3 man Mafia was what I was expecting but that with a Cult & Serial is rough. Enjoyed what I played anyway, I know it was testy in some parts but didn't feel to me like the game was tiresome with drama either so not bad. Will be back for Xmas game assuming it's still running here.
There will definitely be a Christmas. See you then.

Though, don’t be a stranger. We’ll host a couple before then.

Kross Rhodes

anyway you asked for it @RDK so here it comes

iTUpUyK8rYRkQizLZpTZZ8.jpg
Did Haza tell you he didn’t want to play, btw. I thought he signed up. :bosque

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
and yes - if a different types of SK was in this game. Zombies could of won to. but that would another game in a parrell universe.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
My hopes is one day, I learn the game enough to post my own. Because I have an idea of what I want to do. I just don’t have a good enough grasp yet to make and host it.

Kross Rhodes

Speaking of my more complicated setups, TVD mafia had a jester and lyncher in player. They left the game when they won. I believe the jester achieved their win con. Lyncher I think lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.