• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Wrestling League DISCUSSION THREAD

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Ill be popping in every now and again to see where we're at, because my router shit the bed and I'm forced to use my phone until Tuesday cause that's when they're coming out to fix it I hope.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Ill be popping in every now and again to see where we're at, because my router shit the bed and I'm forced to use my phone until Tuesday cause that's when they're coming out to fix it I hope.
Should be fine. I'll try to remember to DM you if/when you are on the clock during your downtime.

Storm Trooper

hey guys quick notice. I am hoping we can get this draft done ASAP.

If we finish the draft before the PLE/PPV we will include them.

Also, if Finishline doesn't show up we will have 9 people, which will make doing head to head difficult. Either people get a bye or there's triple threats (not fond of either idea). If that happens it'll be a rotisserie scoring system.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru

Also, if Finishline doesn't show up we will have 9 people, which will make doing head to head difficult. Either people get a bye or there's triple threats (not fond of either idea). If that happens it'll be a rotisserie scoring system.

Honestly if he doesn't show up like a day or 2 before the PPV next week and we're done, just tag whoever you'd think would want to partake and the first one to reply back saying they're in gets his picks.

Storm Trooper

problem is there's not a ton of people left.

We are down 4 or 5 from last season. I've tried to plug it and have had a hard time finding someone. But if someone is willing to take the team I'll give them his team at this point (his only pick so far is his Keeper Jack Perry). I've sent 2 PMs and tagged about 6 times. He hasn't been on since May 5. I hope he's OK.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

I'd be Pro bye. I'm sure we can have it some everyone gets 1?