• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite Wrestlemania Match Featuring Roman Reigns

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
29: The Shield vs. Big Show, Randy Orton & Sheamus
30: The Shield vs. Kane & The New Age Outlaws
31: vs. Brock Lesnar [WWE World Heavyweight Championship]
32: vs. HHH [WWE World Heavyweight Championship]
33: vs. The Undertaker
34: vs. Brock Lesnar [WWE Universal Championship]
35: vs. Drew McIntyre
37: vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan [WWE Universal Championship]
38: vs. Brock Lesnar [WWE & Universal Championship Unification Match]
39: vs. Rhodes [Undisputed WWE Universal Championship]

Favorite Roman Reigns Mania match?

Dale

Super Moderator
39 but only for a couple more weeks when 40 replaces it with Cody finishing his story :blessed

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
Best overall match, I think I pick 37. I love both Edge and Daniel Bryan and thought they had a great match. 31 holds a special place in my heart because of Seth Rollins winning the championship. I don't think there's one Roman vs Brock match that I wanted either man to win. Plus, I called Rollins cash-in ahead of time, though I thought it was coming after the match.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Crazy he had 3 of the worst Mania main events ever, 3 years in a row.

I'd go with 31 as the best. It's actually on the higher end of all-time Mania main events. And then 37 would be my second choice.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
37 pretty handily for me, I thought that match was amazing. Bryan's swan song WWE run is very underrated for me

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Going with 31 for Roman too. This is mostly because a lot of people had LOW expectations for that main event and it turned out to be really excellent.

Dom's cellmate

31,37 and 39 can't say I'd care to go back and watch any of the others.

Roman vs Drew was decent though if i remember right.

RDT

31 against Brock was unexpectedly incredible. I'd take the match with Cody at 39 over it slightly, but I do think it enjoyed recognition.

Cwalker

I just realized I said I liked 38 but I was confusing it with the Summerslam Match they had that year.

So my final opinion is 39 then 31