• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Having a picture in our signature?

Crash

I was wondering if you would be okay for members to have a pic as a signature, it doesn't have to be huge. Just a small signature would be cool IMO. It adds personality to the member. It's a good idea IMO. What do you guys think?

Solid Snake

Champion
I was wondering if you would be okay for members to have a pic as a signature, it doesn't have to be huge. Just a small signature would be cool IMO. It adds personality to the member. It's a good idea IMO. What do you guys think?

https://wweforums.net/account/signature

It is already an option. Click the link above to edit it.

Legend upgrades are granted the option to use more than one image and more space.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Many people have a pic as a signature here, it's fine, dude.

Solidus1

eXit
Ahh, now I that I turned on the signatures I can see them. Wow that was a useless thread I'm sorry. :emoji_blush:

Not at all, it's not really documented anywhere. I just find signatures to be a distraction from the actual content and this is the first step to removing them completely, or at least signature images.

Crash

Not at all, it's not really documented anywhere. I just find signatures to be a distraction from the actual content and this is the first step to removing them completely, or at least signature images.
I kinda agree with you but I think it lets the user show more personality, but it can become annoying to a point.