News James Storm has left TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Kinda sucks, he was decent with The Revolution despite knowing they could have been a LOT more - and with TNA losing another TNA original, it kinda sucks to see so many people leaving their roster.

However, I'm hoping it's more of a "I'm a free agent but will stick come around for tapings" thing, like Magnus seems to be doing.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This is old news. That Storm was walking was known all the way before Slammiversary (since that match was supposed to be his final match).

But it is indeed a solid blow to TNA who can't seem to stop being a revolving door for talent.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yup, this is old news. He left around the same time as Aries, IIRC.

And, of course, TNA losing talent is certainly bad news.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
James Storm has been underutilized for a long time. He's a great talent and the Revolution could of been so much more than it was, instead of a bunch of guys thrown together, none of them meant anything besides Storm.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Another great build thrown away - ah I don't watch TNA so I have no idea how it's going. Storm was huge and should have been a must sign name. TNA does it again.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
The Cowboy, from June 19th 2002 all the way through July 2015 with TNA Wrestling.... Mad respect from me.

Stay cool Storm, hope to see you in NJPW or LU season 2 maybe.

Reactions: Red Rain

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The Cowboy, from June 19th 2002 all the way through July 2015 with TNA Wrestling.... Mad respect from me.

Stay cool Storm, hope to see you in NJPW or LU season 2 maybe.
Oh MY BROTHER!